Yay, moving!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Saphellae

Head Chef
Woo! Well, some wouldn't call it moving lol. A mattress, my computer, some pots and pans, and my tv. No other furniture since it's all in Montreal for now.

Living the simple life! :LOL:(less to clean)

It's going to look great when all of our stuff is moved in a couple of months.

I can't wait to rearrange it! (you all know I love doing that!)

So I am moving my stuff today. I have to buy some sort of table, the cheapest I can find, to house my computer and to eat dinner on.. and then I need some kind of chair lol

Mmm. salsa and chips. I'm starving, been up since 5am and no food yet!

The best part is, no more driving 3 hours a day commute!

Oh yuck.. don't eat salsa after brushing your teeth :(

That is some good news Saph!!!! Hey, whatever table you decide to get don't forget to have a couple candles going - they make the WORST tables look great and IMHO, dinner is better too! :chef:

I can't imagine having to drive that distance to and from work. It takes me roughly 3 minutes to get work.

Congratulations! Wow, a 3 hour comute? Takes me 5-7 minutes depending how many red lights I hit on the way.

I just got a big suprise yesterday. Got my 60 day lease up notice. I thought I had 3 months... guess I need to start looking, 2 months will be gone in no time!

That's great Saph! Check the yard sales in the upsale neighborhoods. My DD's BF just bought a kitchen table and 6 chairs for $40!

:) Yippee, finally you have your own place mean while card board boxes and milk crates make good temporary tables as long as you are sitting on mattress or floor :) The 3 hours you save commuting will be the best more time to relax or sleep etc.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom