Yeah!!!!! I now have phone and Internet service.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Katie H

Site Moderator
Staff member
I live in the Heartland of the United States
The straw that broke the camel's back came this morning. When I arrived at the shop there was a message on the answering machine from my phone/Internet provider. They said it was a "courtesy" call to see how my service was. WHAT service?

I called back and pitched the biggest fit I could muster up. I cited names, dates, times, etc. of all my contact with them since February 2. The woman on the other end got both ears full.

When I pulled in the driveway a few minutes ago a service truck pulled in behind me. I'm back...as of 5 minutes ago.

Way to go Katie ya hit em with your best shot...Good going..It's great to see you here and to know it's for good
cj

Katie, it's so nice to have you back!!!! Good for you for letting them have it. Sometimes, sweet and nice just don't go far enough. I know you have a rough road ahead of you getting everything fixed. Please keep in touch with us and let us know how it is going.

That's great Katie. I know when phone/internet service is your connection to the "outside" world and then you don't have them can be very frustrating. Glad to have you back. Maybe you can start a thread on survival methods in ice storms!

img_793430_0_ce271228f59fdb32554a09028b208927.gif

I'm so glad to see you back Katie!!

Back
Top Bottom