Yeah! "The Electric Company" will be back on PBS.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Katie H

Site Moderator
Staff member
I live in the Heartland of the United States
I just finished reading an Associated Press piece that reported PBS is bringing The Electric Company back to daily programming. What a treat for our children!

All our children grew up with the original program and loved it. It's such a great way to introduce reading/words to our children. Even though I don't have any children at home any more, I'm going to watch some of the new shows. I want to find out about "Silent E," the badest ninja in town. He can turn glob into a globe, plan into a plane and make a hug huge.

This just made my day. I used to love that show!!! Now if only the Muppet Show would come back.

HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!! I remember watching Zoom, EC, and Mr Rogers back to back.

LOVED the Muppets, but after Jim Hensen passed away the went down hill. He WAS the one and only Kermit.

I loved The Muppets, Mr. Roger's Neighborhood, and Sesame Street (I was grown but watched Mr. Roger's and Sesame Street with my daughter). I never saw The Electric Company, but I know James loved it.

:)Barbara

This version of the show is not going to be the same one from he 1970's.

All of my grown children grew up with the Electric Company too, Katie. It was awesome! I had it on video tapes for my next batch of kids. Now Fish will get to enjoy it too. WooHoo!!!!

The EC was my favorite show growing up... don't remember a thing about it though just that it was my favorite.

I wonder how the new one will compare

Back
Top Bottom