Yep Me Again !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Maidrite

Contest Winner
I couldn't ask for anything better this year than to be a part of this Family and all of you as my friends. May the Holidays be filled with all the Love and Warm of this DC Family to you all and know Barbara and I care so much for you all. Love & Hugs Always James :cool:

Attachments

• SleighRide1.jpg
    SleighRide1.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 88
  • SleighRide2.jpg
    SleighRide2.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 86
Aloha to you, James the Red. We feel the same way about you and Barbara.:)

Ah!! Holy Jolly Santa Claus of DC!! Our sentiments echo right back at ya James... we are so lucky to have you as a special friend!! ((((Hugs))))

[[[[real tight hugs to you and Barbara]]]]

[[[[more tight hugs to you and Barbara]]]]

{{{{squishier hugs - my arms are a little tired now}}}}

James and Barbara I want to wish you both a wonderful and happy Christmas and New Year and may it be filled with Health, Wealth and Prosperity.

Like both of you I am very happy to be part of the DC family.

Whenever you come visit, you always brighten up everything around you. You and Barb both, have a way of making even the newest member feel welcome and part of the family here at DC. I wish you both a happy happy holiday and the best of all things for the new year. Only one request,please, could you please NOT.....
*stay away so long:)

hugs to you and Barb
kadesma

james, "a noble spirit embiggens the smallest man". j springfield.

lol, when i heard this quote again recently, i thought of you (not just your font and color...:) )

all the best this holiday season, my pal, and wishes for a healthy and happy new year to you and barbara.

I don't get on as much as I like I have been working hard so we can help others. You all are really in our prayers and You are my Family now. Even when I am not on here I am thinking of all of you. I wish each of you only the very best of times.
Kadesma I will do everything I can to be on as much as I can. :cool:

Hi everyone,

I'm sure James is starting to have DC Withdrawl right about now--he will be out of town for awhile (home on weekends and for a week or so at Christmas). He is going through some testing, which is supposed to lead to some computer training, which is supposed to lead to a really good job. It's funny, I have been away from home a couple times since we got married (weekend women's retreats with my church), but this is the first time I will be alone for any length of time since our marriage. Well, it is late and my ride for work (James has the car) is coming very early--about the time I normally get up, so I'd better get to bed!

:) Barbara

Back
Top Bottom