Yes, Barbara, we are related!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LPBeier

Certified Cake Maniac
Moderator Emeritus
I am sitting in the ER waiting for a ct scan for a possible kidney stone and at the very least it is an infection. because I have ingnored my sinus and gum infections for too long I am also very aneamic.

Laurie,
let me know what they find sweetie. I'm worried about you.
ma

I am sitting in the ER waiting for a ct scan for a possible kidney stone and at the very least it is an infection. because I have ingnored my sinus and gum infections for too long I am also very aneamic.
*SIGH* What is it with us and the ER lately?! :rolleyes:

Out of the two "choices" I hope it is an infection, but I don't want you to have anything at all wrong! Hopefully you won't be there very long.

You and I actually began life as conjoined twins joined at the border, which explains why I am anemic and you are aneamic! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

I am praying, and I hope you feel better very soon. :flowers:

Thanks for all the encouragement. I am waiting for dh to pick me up in his bus.

Dr is pretty sure I passed a large stone in the last 24 hours. The antibiotic iv was to hold off any infection from that and my other two infections (sinus and tooth).

Dang and here I am thinking about hitting the doctors office tomorrow...triplets or quads if we can get Andy to believe he is our long lost sister...

Fever and chills here, possibly urinary. I'm guzzling cranberry juice.

Dang and here I am thinking about hitting the doctors office tomorrow...triplets or quads if we can get Andy to believe he is our long lost sister...

Of course he isn't our long lost sister, silly! He is our Auntie Em! :LOL:

I hope you feel better soon sweetie! I am praying!

PrincessFiona60 said:

Oh no. We need a virtual DC ER.

Feel better, PF!

Last edited:
Tis the season...I think it's the weird temps and not knowing how to dress.

So true PF. It is raining here. One minute drizzle and then downpour. Poor Teddy Bear doesn't know what to expect when Son #1 takes him out the door. I don't even know how to dress. We go from 80ºF. to 50ºF. in a matter of hours. I am afraid of what summer is going to be like.

Okay, I am home after 7 1/2 hours in the ER.

The doctor believes I DID pass a large stone by the swelling and "scrapes" in the CT scan but there are no more (though I have been know to pass microscopic particles known as "gravel" or "sand") after the fact. She gave me a dose of IV anti-biotic to fend off any infection and hopefully kill anything still in my sinus/tooth/gums. I had two injections of morphine with gravol and one of B12 for anemia. (I am trying it your way Barb :rolleyes:).

Then she said that there are fatty deposits in my liver and I need to cut back on red meat and alcohol. I eat very little red meat at the best of times and lately haven't really had any. As for alcohol, I would love the occasional glass of wine but do not partake because of my medications. She wants me to follow up on this with my doctor who is now gone for a month. I figure I will just keep on with what I am doing until she gets back.

So I am a pretty tough old bird and I don't think I am going to waste away to nothing any time soon.

As for all my relatives getting sick, Barbara and Fiona, just stop that right now! Andy M, Andy M, I hope you aren't with Catheter anymore...real soon (oh, that really is a groan - You really have to know the movie to get that one)! :wacko::ROFLMAO:

Don't you hate it when a doctor tells you to do all the things you are already doing?

Glad you are home and feeling better soon.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom