You Get Vaseline...You Get Vaseline!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
;) Poor Buck Im sorry! You are getting a pretty good pounding here .Where are all your boy buddies to back you up?:mad:
That can only mean one thing you are a very brave man and we love you for it.:cool: You have my respect!JP:cool:

Not everything is as it seems. My "buddies" shoved me in here then locked the door so I can't get out.

Just wait until I see them again..........

Last edited:
Not everything is as it seems. My "buddies" shoved me in here then locked the door so I can get out.

Just wait until I see them again..........
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: that was good!:ROFLMAO:
Yup! They threw you to the lions or should I say lionesses.:LOL:
I bet if you tell Marge who they are she will be travelin with the rolling wood shed to take care of some business.:LOL:

:LOL: I'm not kidding DH and I were driving down the road Saturday and the topic of Vaseline came up because he was talking about my car window seal then said I guess I have to break out the vaseline.........I kinda looked at him out of the corner of my eye with an "I don't think so", head cocked back look ..... then I started laughing. But like i told him how many items can you think of that have countless other uses but when someone says that word unclean thoughts come to mind ..... its true and you know it is :LOL: .....ok I hope I didn't break any PG13 rules here.....if so Dove I will walk the mile to the woodshed :whistling

SizzlininIN said:
:LOL: but when someone says that word unclean thoughts come to mind ..... its true and you know it is :LOL: .....ok I hope I didn't break any PG13 rules here.....if so Dove I will walk the mile to the woodshed :whistling
Speaking of such. Did you hear about the couple with young children who were asked about the many uses of Vaseline? They replied that there were many uses for the stuff but they used it when they wanted to get amorous. The person asking them looked with a shocked look on their face. Whoa!

"Yep," said the young wife. "We put it on the bedroom door knob. That way our three-year-old can't open the door." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

(Pssst! Sizz. Thanks for the window of opportunity.)

Katie E said:
Speaking of such. Did you hear about the couple with young children who were asked about the many uses of Vaseline? They replied that there were many uses for the stuff but they used it when they wanted to get amorous. The person asking them looked with a shocked look on their face. Whoa!

"Yep," said the young wife. "We put it on the bedroom door knob. That way our three-year-old can't open the door." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

(Pssst! Sizz. Thanks for the window of opportunity.)

:LOL: Good one Katie!

Back
Top Bottom