You know you are a foodie when...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CWS4322

Chef Extraordinaire
You book your train travel so that you have enough time in [name that city] so that you can grab a cab and go to the "foodie heaven" part of town and get "stuff" before you have to catch you next train.

You google the city you are going to to find foodie favorites and book a hotel close enough to walk to all of them.

You opt to drive or take the train so you can bring home more "stuff." (On the list right now is a personal pie maker, meat grinder, KA stand mixer).

You configure your luggage so that you can bring a cooler so that you can bring back [...].

Last edited:
You book your train travel so that you have enough time in [name that city] so that you can grab a cab and go to the "foodie heaven" part of town and get "stuff" before you have to catch you next train.

You google the city you are going to to find foodie favorites and book a hotel close enough to walk to all of them.

You opt to drive or take the train so you can bring home more "stuff." (On the list right now is a personal pie maker, meat grinder, KA stand mixer).

You configure your luggage so that you can bring a cooler so that you can bring back [...].

Lol! I always have a bag or cooler just for foods when I travel anywhere :)
I also find out about the restaurants firsts before going anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom