Your 4 favorite smells

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's it! Here every year, in Leona Valley, over the hill, is an annual Lilac festival. My hair clients have lived there for years and every year, they show their best of show to prospective buyers of which there are many.
This year, with all this lilac talk, I'm getting a couple of plants, PERIOD!
What the heck does lilac smell like? Because on this thread, it's prominent!
No one's told me what that is called>>>white cream formed around a baby for their skins protection while in the womb. Isn't there a doctor in the house or something?:LOL: Wait, never mind, it's called Vernix.:clap:

lol.....I saw they have a new modified red hose thingy that won't get lost.....lol :LOL:

Like this??? :)
I wish it was on the side of the cap....

Attachments

• wd40.jpg
    wd40.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 164
Fresh linen
Freshly baked bread
The smell of the road after it has rained a little(but only in Kenya)
One other I am not allowed to say on this site.:)

1)Jerk Chicken
2)Money - (it does have a smell)
3)The New Sheridan Bar in Telluride, kinda an old stale beer and 100 year old fireplace all wraped into one
4)Trout fish cooking in cast iron and butter, fresh off the Gunnison River on an open camp fire.

So lets add worst smells:
I just took a huge smell of the air... humm, I need to change the cat box... ewwww

I like smell of:

lime
old books
that particular odor when the raindrps fall on hot earth (in our country you can see the raindrops are falling on earth and transforming into water vapour instanteniously)
my husbands body odour

I'll have to go with baby heads too
puppy breath
freshly made pesto
Chateauneuf du Pape

Off-topic, the Flan in your Avatar looks soo delicious :).

I've personally never smelled a baby's head, but after these "recommendations" i might have to lol. But I love

Pepperment Herb Plants
Rain
Blueberries

Back
Top Bottom