your daily carry-on

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
whadt's your stuff?
mines cash, 2 adult beverages, bus pass, cards including identification should i request a beverage at an unfamiliar, candy, books, & that's 'bout that. also my phonethough i'd lost that. mom just brought me another.
pink!

Last edited:
When I leave the house I take my purse, cell phone, garage opener, and I think that is about it.

Sometimes I take my poodle Jolie with me in her carrying case. She likes the inside mall and people are always coming up to her and asking if they can pet her - she loves the attention.

Shoulder bag that holds wallet, checkbook, flashlight, digital camera, palm pilot, cell phones (work and personal), sunglasses, lip balm, lotion, etc. and in the winter/spring always a pair of gloves. I almost forgot and a bottle of water.

Last edited:
My $ and credit cards, license, etc. (I don't carry a wallet), Treo (cell phone/pda), and iPod.

They say beggars can't be choosy but they are. Muggers are choosy but they shouldn't be. Capital One!

Canister of mace.....any questions? Is it in my book tote? Is it in my pocket? No!.....it's in my hand!.....gotcha!!!:angel:

tee-hee, my pepper spray's attached to my keychain.
tattrat, luv you, too. who's to say when you'll get thirsty.....:-p i'm a culinary student. my job is drinking adult beverages. prerequsite.

Last edited:
Purse with money and assorted cards and bits of paper in it, keys, paper hankies, pen, dog repeller (Dazzer - never had to use it but it makes me feel happer carrying it as dogs hate me), Metro pass and now a mobile phone (hate the thing, no idea how it works).

shades, wallet, mp3 player which also serves as a memory pin, packet of facial tissue paper, some sort of hard candy or gum. These days in this weather, I need also to take a sweatshirt or something to throw on in case the weather turns nasty or we will be out until late, when it gets colder.

Back
Top Bottom