Your Day in a Sentence

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Enjoy your time off princess. Well deserved.

I will be running around 3 teenagers this afternoon to the movie"Hunger Games" then out for pizza afterwards.

Yesterday went from stupid to fulfilling, dealing with government bureaucracy and "humongous bank" stupidity and ending with helping out my neighbours by making my "secret recipe" brownies and some "In Memoriam" cards for a friend killed in a car crash.

Just finished taco's for lunch Thinking about what to get ready for the neighbors tonight. They are coming over for supper tonight to show us their pictures from their vacation to PA.

today was 500 cub scouts in the cold rain, hiking back and forth on muddy roads trying to earn belt loops.

it was a lot of fun, but i'm pooped and i'm in at work now until 8am, and i have to be up by 11am for a little league baseball clinic.

today was 500 cub scouts in the cold rain, hiking back and forth on muddy roads trying to earn belt loops.

it was a lot of fun, but i'm pooped and i'm in at work now until 8am, and i have to be up by 11am for a little league baseball clinic.

That brought a big smile to my face also. You have to love the enthusiasm of little kids. They know what real fun is. And it is contagious. You are a good Dad. You are not only 'there' but 'when' it counts. Your son has to be real proud of you. :):)

thank you very much, addie. that means a lot to me cominf from a great mom like you. i can only hope my son turns out as yours have.

you onow, i can't take any credit. the little guy is an amazing person. so kany people we meet comment to us that he's a special boy. strangely, 3 totally different people in the past 2 weeks, 2 of them strangers, have commented that he's going to be a mayor someday. i'm not sure if that's a common comment to make about a little kid, but he's got the charm and personality.

one of the people that said it was the cub scout trainer who was teaching him "disability awareness" for his belt loop (the cub scout version of a merit badge). to begin with, i was surprised that he chose to earn that belt loop, and when he was asked why, he said it was because he wanted to be a good citizen and help people who need it most on a daily basis.
i was blown away with his response. he barely can wipe his own butt, and he's concerned for handicapped people. lol.

Being disabled, I love that kid already. ;)
Addie, as another disabled person I can't agree with you more! But Bucky, you know how I feel about you and your son - it is a very special bond indeed - it takes a great Dad to build a great son!

Yesterday was a very lazy day trying to sleep of this cold, which is actually a very bad sinus infection so today will be starting with a trip to the clinic for antibiotic :(.

Moved into our new house and got to start unpacking all the new kitchen stuff iv been putting away for this very occasion for 3 months! So exciting!!!

Back
Top Bottom