Your Day in a Sentence

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congratulations Orryette!

Yesterday was a mix of emotions - going back to my pain clinic with a new group of people but the old memories came back emotionally when I was handed two cards and a gift from the original group (the gift was, significantly, "The Happiness Project One-Sentence journal"...the inspiration for this thread!) :)

Thanks guys :)

So it turns out that bf gets gout from pre mixed drinks. Finally!!! We figured it out!! but really on the 2nd day of moving house?! Sheesh oh well I have my own lil helper today he can pass me things!

Last edited:
Orryette said:
Moved into our new house and got to start unpacking all the new kitchen stuff iv been putting away for this very occasion for 3 months! So exciting!!!

So happy for you!

Busy morning, getting several caterings out at work, short staffed, hectic day for awhile. Glad to be home relaxing in the recliner on DC.

Got good news and am very happy, my stress from last week is gone...now what to do with all the adrenaline it created.

PrincessFiona60 said:
Got good news and am very happy, my stress from last week is gone...now what to do with all the adrenaline it created.

Don't leave us hanging, do tell!

I get to spend the whole day with my wonderful DH instead of passing each other as one comes home and the other leaves! :clap:

Back
Top Bottom