Your Day in a Sentence

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I get to spend the whole day with my wonderful DH instead of passing each other as one comes home and the other leaves! :clap:
It was a beautiful sunny day and we spent it paying off bills, shopping, going out for fish and chips, but I sort of over did it so our quiet evening watching a movie became me sleeping and DH playing with his new "control everything but the kitchen sink" remote!

So far, I haven't done anything to hurt myself or dropped anything...I've been awake for 25 minutes, we'll see how the day goes!

A day of rest and relaxation, which would be good without the pain and cough and now watching hockey...

Last edited:
Five cabinets cleaned out, and so not looking forward to the closets and basement!

PrincessFiona60 said:
I think I've given myself pneumonia, again.

Ackkk! How did that happen?

Quit breathing on yourself, and get well soon, PF!

Princess, you need to look after yourself. You take such good care of everyone else (your staff, patients, Shrek, everyone here). {{{{{Princess Fiona}}}}}

Ackkk! How did that happen?

Quit breathing on yourself, and get well soon, PF!

I had another choking episode, I probably inhaled something again. Thanks!

Princess, you need to look after yourself. You take such good care of everyone else (your staff, patients, Shrek, everyone here). {{{{{Princess Fiona}}}}}

I'll be taking something and heading to bed soon. Thank you!

What she said.

Thanks, it only hurts when I breathe...

PrincessFiona60 said:
I had another choking episode, I probably inhaled something again. Thanks!

I'll be taking something and heading to bed soon. Thank you!

Thanks, it only hurts when I breathe...

Yes, please get some sleep and feel better tomorrow. Hope the breathing eases and you can get comfortable.

My smartarse DH says, when I swallow wrong, "Eat solids; drink liquids; breath gasses." ;)

Very funny!:)

I'm having lots of problems still getting used to handling the dentures. Things get past me and into the back of my throat before I can stop them. One of these days I'll have it figured out. I still don't eat new things in public.

Sending ((((((hugs))))))) with some homemade chicken noodle soup your way. Hope you are feeling better.

PrincessFiona60 said:
Very funny!:)

I'm having lots of problems still getting used to handling the dentures. Things get past me and into the back of my throat before I can stop them. One of these days I'll have it figured out. I still don't eat new things in public.

So sorry, PF. I can't imagine how hard that would be.

I may have asked before. Would insurance cover implants? (teeth, I mean)

Last edited:
I have had a wonderful day starting with my knee swelling going down and my throat/sinus feeling a little better, then I went to the pool and walked 150 meters in water up to about half-way between my elbows and shoulders and then visited with some friends! :)

Back
Top Bottom