Your Day in a Sentence

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We have a place in the hills here too where you can pick your own strawberries, we are going to do that in Spring, nothing like a nice drive up in the hills

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiding from the heat in our air conditioned bedroom. Coming out every 3 hours for a smoke or 2. Have not taken a stress test since 1995. Back then I think the test cost $1,200 and they seemed disappointed that that I performed the test with no problems. Sorta doubt I could do the same today; 17 years of retirement and a sedentary routine spent managing investments on the PC have taken their toll. Wish I could find something personally satisfying to do with the past 12 years of investment gains.

barely getting started. maybe a glass of iced coffee will help. all i must do is clean the stove top and hood. i put all the grates , etc in the dishwasher yesterday so need clean stove to put them back on. after that, don't know. nothing fun, that's for sure.

Went shopping at 7:30 a.m., came home, put groceries away, delivered foods to church, sat out on the patio and did some sewing, came back in, too hot, took a nap and here I am. :ermm:

picked up money, prescriptions, tissue, lunch, did laundry, fended off a too friendly, drunk, "new friend", finally had to get management involved, home now, laundry put away, finally eating my lunch and still have gobs to do before I go back to work tomorrow.

picked up money, prescriptions, tissue, lunch, did laundry, fended off a too friendly, drunk, "new friend", finally had to get management involved, home now, laundry put away, finally eating my lunch and still have gobs to do before I go back to work tomorrow.
Might be a thought to take Excalibur with you on laundry days. :rolleyes:

I have been nursing a sick hubby while not feeling 100% myself so a very quiet day.

Oh no, PF. You forgot Excalibur?

Too hot even for the pool, so it's dishes and laundry.

Last edited:
purple.alien.giraffe said:
I love living close enough to my sister that we can walk over to each other's places and borrow lemon juice.

You are so very lucky to have family close by. I left Michigan at 18 years and have never gone back. That is where most of my family is.

Ok, just to clarify, I go back. I just haven't lived there. :D

Last edited:
I had a most awesome day, walking along the dikes in a local seaside community with hubby and the dogs, ending with fish and chips, lattes and gelato! :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom