Your Day in a Sentence

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wouldn't it be nice if, on a food forum, we could ban all talk about bodily fluids? My 30-something daughter swore me to it a few years ago, when that's all my aging parents could talk about.

Just sayin'.....

My day has started very early but very nicely with my puppies at my feet keeping them warm and my hubby bringing me a nice hot cup of tea as he kisses me goodbye!

(Hopefully we have the thread back on track now ;))

Up early today. Grandson came at 7:00 AM. It's snowing. The first 'real' storm of the season. I think we'll crank up the revitalized Kitchen Aid and make some chocolate chip cookies. Steven likes chocolate chip cookies so maybe he'll actually eat some.

Up early today. Grandson came at 7:00 AM. It's snowing. The first 'real' storm of the season. I think we'll crank up the revitalized Kitchen Aid and make some chocolate chip cookies. Steven likes chocolate chip cookies so maybe he'll actually eat some.

Careful, Andy...or the sentence police will be after you ;)

But I will certainly take one of those chocolate cookies with a glass of milk :yum:

Careful, Andy...or the sentence police will be after you ;)

But I will certainly take one of those chocolate cookies with a glass of milk :yum:

I forgot where I was. My sincerest apologies to the thread police.

You're welcome to a cookie or more. With or without nuts?? I'm making some of both.

I've done it twice. First time I broke a wrist and tailbone, last time I was luckier.

Son #3 managed by the time he was in the 9th grade to break 10 bones just through stupid foolishness. But the most painful injury he received was to his tailbone. He was born with a double tailbone. They each go in directions opposite from each other. He fell off backwards from the top of a slide when he was five y.o. and landed on his tailbones. It took close to a year for the pain to completely disappear.

The daycare where I had him set me off bigtime. Not for the fall, but for what I heard one of the teachers say to him. He was crying when he went to sit down and she told him to be a man and stop acting like a baby. She got fired that day. And I have never regretted my part in her dismissal. A five y.o. is not a man. They are five years old. And their bones are still developing and growing. :mad:

Work was extremely frustrating today, and while a colleague and I were discussing said frustrations, I heard her say,"Damn, I'm getting a speeding ticket," and we had to hang up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom