Your Day in a Sentence

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Work was extremely frustrating today, and while a colleague and I were discussing said frustrations, I heard her say,"Damn, I'm getting a speeding ticket," and we had to hang up.

Your friend got a speeding ticket while talking to you!!?? :ohmy: I sure hope that person was using a head set. :ermm:

taxlady said:
Your friend got a speeding ticket while talking to you!!?? :ohmy: I sure hope that person was using a head set. :ermm:

Yes she was. She tends to have a lead foot....

Any difficult day becomes easier when you have a friend that will hold your hand, cry with you, pray with you and bring you homemade wontons for dinner!

Today was spent spending, as we bought a new shed, a part for our air conditioner, over $300 in prescription medicines, take-out Chinese food, and a few ebay purchases. :wacko:

Happy friday to all! Ready for a cocktail & putting my feet up after a long day.

I am off on Monday for medical crap. . .it's a day off work, but it won't be a "day off". . .I just get to sleep in, as opposed to the typical being at work at 4AM.
Gee, you had me going there! My birthday is Monday, but the last I heard, no one declared it a national holiday!

The day is starting off relaxing, off to work, then spending time with the "other side" of the family. Trying to go into it positive.

Back
Top Bottom