Your Day in a Sentence

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Too much stress from work, my wife's(whom I love with all my being) fibromyalgia/chronic fatigue and the in-laws, which one has to go:LOL:

Was this too strong
"The side of the family going to Utah, have fun. I won’t be there for Easter and I don’t know when I’ll be out...Maybe when you ask , or at least tell us everyone is going on a trip. Have a good time":mad:

Thank you all for your condolences & best wishes. It's very touching & much appreciated.

Very lazy, I did manage to take 3 online courses for continuing education and gained 3 contact hours, now wondering what to do for the next few hours before I go to sleep.

my condolences for all of your losses, sb. hopefully itt's done now for a long time.

crappy day at work, followed by short sleep, followed by buying my little guy his first real baseball mitt, and the darth maul double light saber.

a great battle of plastic swords ensued, until we were called in for dinner.

Last edited:
my condolences for all of your losses, sb. hopefully itt's done now for a long time.

crappy day at work, followed by short sleep, followed by buying my little guy his first real baseball mitt, and the darth maul double light saber.

a great battle of plastic swords ensued, until we were called in for dinner.

Shrek and I play with our light sabers in the park, in the dark...fun!

Worked a bit on cleaning up my contact list from Outlook, using OpenOffice Calc; made a yummy supper; tried to go for a walk, but the wind grabbed my brollie and dragged me onto the street, so I closed it and went home.

PrincessFiona60 said:
Shrek and I play with our light sabers in the park, in the dark...fun!

Can I borrow them, please, assuming they are real working light sabers as I have a really good use for them...

Last edited:
Can I borrow them, please, assuming they are real working light sabers as I have a really good use for them...

They are just the toys, but they are fun...we get weird looks when we use them in the daytime. Something about old folks battling...:rolleyes:

Great day back to work tommorow after almost 2 months off already dreading it broken dentures with a ping hammer not mine insane dentist lovely dairy free chocolate pie for dessert perfect ending to a wonderful day.

Very lazy, I did manage to take 3 online courses for continuing education and gained 3 contact hours, now wondering what to do for the next few hours before I go to sleep.

Too bad your work experience on a day to day basis can't count for CE. Every so often my son goes to conferences and they do count for his required CE.

Even though he is a PA and not a DR he has proven himself on the job and now some of the doctors ask him for advice. And the hosital is going to be hiring more PAs. He has been given the position of being responsible for the program and is writing up the protocol for them. He will be their supervisor. I wonder if that will go toward any of his CE requirements. He is in the ER. He has quite a puff file that has followed him right along his career from paramedic to PA. :)

Too bad your work experience on a day to day basis can't count for CE. Every so often my son goes to conferences and they do count for his required CE.

Even though he is a PA and not a DR he has proven himself on the job and now some of the doctors ask him for advice. And the hosital is going to be hiring more PAs. He has been given the position of being responsible for the program and is writing up the protocol for them. He will be their supervisor. I wonder if that will go toward any of his CE requirements. He is in the ER. He has quite a puff file that has followed him right along his career from paramedic to PA. :)

You would think that working would add to your CE, but it doesn't. Montana just started requiring CE's for nurses last year. We have to get 24 hours in two years. It used to be our Inservices counted as CE, but now they don't. We have to take formal courses that cost money. They also have to encompass a wide range of topics...I refuse to take Pediatric CE courses, I don't work with kids and I never will. I was lucky to find an accredited company that offers a wide range of Geriatric CE's. I have signed up for three courses, Aging & Long term Care, Osteoporosis and Alzheimer's.

The three hours I got yesterday were on Acute Coronary Syndrome, mostly out of curiosity to see if my care is being tailored to the recommended guidelines and if my "numbers" are where they should be. I am right in line with all the guidelines and recommended levels.:)

Yesterday was up and down with good news that all my stomach biopsies came out clear but realization that the only way I can feel better with my throat problems is to be on prednisone which does crappy things to my moods. :mad: :(:w00t2::sleep::angry::stuart:

:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
You would think that working would add to your CE, but it doesn't. Montana just started requiring CE's for nurses last year. We have to get 24 hours in two years. It used to be our Inservices counted as CE, but now they don't. We have to take formal courses that cost money. They also have to encompass a wide range of topics...I refuse to take Pediatric CE courses, I don't work with kids and I never will. I was lucky to find an accredited company that offers a wide range of Geriatric CE's. I have signed up for three courses, Aging & Long term Care, Osteoporosis and Alzheimer's.

The three hours I got yesterday were on Acute Coronary Syndrome, mostly out of curiosity to see if my care is being tailored to the recommended guidelines and if my "numbers" are where they should be. I am right in line with all the guidelines and recommended levels.:)

CE requirements here are pretty strict. Even for the CNA's. Considering how low their pay is, I don't see how they can afford to be taking CE courses. In this state, if you hold a license for a service that serves the public, you have to take CE courses. Including plumbers, electricians, etc.

Yesterday was up and down with good news that all my stomach biopsies came out clear but realization that the only way I can feel better with my throat problems is to be on prednisone which does crappy things to my moods. :mad: :(:w00t2::sleep::angry::stuart:

:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Kinda like PMS...feel for ya! But if that helps your swallowing problem...hard to turn that down! {{{{{LP}}}}}

I worked my buns off and still managed to not get done what I should have, luckily my co-worker who I've been covering for will be back next week so I can get back to my job, and when I got home...a donation for my Relay For Life was arriving from friends and my parents have started me off with a generous donation, it puts me at the top already and we just got started.:)

Back
Top Bottom