Your Day in a Sentence

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
snore snore snore, wake up, measure cut and screw, chase evil little ungrateful bastards around for an hour and a half, go home, put boy to bed, head into the city for souvlaki, then into work.

A day of mixed emotions but a wonderful time in the kitchen creating a gluten/soy/dairy/egg free Asian pork meatball dish and getting some very moving PM's from dear friends.

not worried about you in the least, roz. the immediacy with which you "get" the lesson is as rare as the unflinching honesty and directness of your posts.... :)

Eh, it's all stuff I had planned on buying anyway (pretty dresses for work!:w00t2:), I had wanted to wait until my bonus check comes in next week.

After grocery shopping and making DH's dinner for work I am looking forward to taking some "me" time the rest of the day and for it I have a 500 piece jigsaw puzzle and a bunch of recorded shows waiting for me! :)

Hunting and gathering, Bed, Bath and Beyond and Costco, got a couple of things for the bathroom (skipped the mixer), doo-dads and a stove top griddle so I can make more than two pancakes at a time, Costco was fun, tasted two cheeses that we had to buy and a huge package of strawberries, grape tomatoes and a cheese danish, I am in heaven.

That was cold. Also mine wasn't a Pro600.
Sorry, Andy, I didn't mean you any harm. The door was open and I just had to go through it! :rolleyes:

(Someday I will tell you about how I destroyed our toilet with a bottle of bubble bath to make up for it! But keep it to yourself okay? :D)

Sorry, Andy, I didn't mean you any harm. The door was open and I just had to go through it! :rolleyes:

(Someday I will tell you about how I destroyed our toilet with a bottle of bubble bath to make up for it! But keep it to yourself okay? :D)

No apology needed. I'll survive.

Had a great time today experimenting with chocolate, going to my in-laws for dinner and celebrating the fact that DH got a full-time shift with the bus company (for the next six months until the next shift pick but as he moves up in seniority he should be able to stay with full time ones)! :clap:

So sad for you, SB. That's so hard.

Another wonderful day in Paradise, dreading the return and thinking, "Do I really have to go back to work?"

Back
Top Bottom