Your Day in a Sentence

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I truly care about my patients and it is so aggravating to be around people who don't. We have one therapist who is constantly complaining about herself (she is tired, aggravated about something or another.. stomping around... then we have a nurse who practically snaps your head off if you speak to her.) Those are just two examples but they make me want to tell them to go find another job. Everyone has bad days but these people are with us for a purpose and they are relying on us! (Maybe this should be in the venting thread!) :wacko:

I was hanging out at the nurses station one day, waiting to check the medication records, when one of our new (very confused) patients came up to the desk. She was foaming at the mouth and I was alarmed. She said, "It's kinda tangy!" Turns out she was chewing her denture tablets...we took the box out of her room. I am not laughing, I am NOT laughing...

I was hanging out at the nurses station one day, waiting to check the medication records, when one of our new (very confused) patients came up to the desk. She was foaming at the mouth and I was alarmed. She said, "It's kinda tangy!" Turns out she was chewing her denture tablets...we took the box out of her room. I am not laughing, I am NOT laughing...

me either :angel: they also like theraputty, especially the green kind that glows in the dark.. in your teeth...

It's things like that, that keep me going back. I don't want to miss a thing.:)
I have to go around to different areas of the hospital during my pain clinic days. Our group room is at the end of the hall by outpatient psychiatry, with the assessment unit and wards at the other end of the hall, behind "locked" glass doors.

There is this little elderly lady that I often see just standing by the doors looking out. One of my classmates started laughing and discretely pointing ahead. Here was the woman with a pair of underwear on her head and a sign in childish chicken scratch...."please help me there are crazy people here"! :ROFLMAO:

Now I know why I keep coming back here day after day. :wacko::wacko: Because all of this makes perfect sense to me. It seems very normal. Nothing gets to me. Nothing gets to me. Nothing gets to me. :huh:

I have to go around to different areas of the hospital during my pain clinic days. Our group room is at the end of the hall by outpatient psychiatry, with the assessment unit and wards at the other end of the hall, behind "locked" glass doors.

There is this little elderly lady that I often see just standing by the doors looking out. One of my classmates started laughing and discretely pointing ahead. Here was the woman with a pair of underwear on her head and a sign in childish chicken scratch...."please help me there are crazy people here"! :ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Another lady was looking at her hands, would turn them over and look again, she kept flipping her hands back and forth. I finally asked her what was wrong. She held her hands out and said, " Look...look at them...my fingers are on backwards."

It took at least 30 minutes for me to get my breath back...

Yesterday my DH, my daughter and I went to KFC and we enjoyed very much. The weather was also cloudy, little cooler than previous days.

Since I once got laughingly chided for posting here in more than one sentence, I will say that I had a great day because I passed my six month check up with flying colors. :LOL:

PrincessFiona60 said:

I AM laughing! Oh wow. Remember Fizzies? Might be a good time to reintroduce them.

Oh yes you are and so am I in fact I'm rolling on the floor already:ROFLMAO:
ma

Working on tax returns and delivered one.
I'm sorry TL, but I was reading my facebook where one of our "kids" had her baby and then I read this with you saying you "delivered one" and I was about to put in the wrong conversation "was it a boy or girl?" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I think I will go wash my mouth out with polident now:wacko:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom