Your Day in a Sentence

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm sorry TL, but I was reading my facebook where one of our "kids" had her baby and then I read this with you saying you "delivered one" and I was about to put in the wrong conversation "was it a boy or girl?" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I think I will go wash my mouth out with polident now:wacko:
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

I'm sorry TL, but I was reading my facebook where one of our "kids" had her baby and then I read this with you saying you "delivered one" and I was about to put in the wrong conversation "was it a boy or girl?" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I think I will go wash my mouth out with polident now:wacko:
:) :LOL:

I don't know, but there is a silly rule about how much poultry (as in that that one eats) one can bring into Canada...I guess that might be incentive for a chicken not to cross the border--might come back processed!

Simple really, they want to be spoiled at your place!:rolleyes:

A wonderful and extraordinaire day in the true sense. Had such an interesting lunch out with a dear friend from Bucarest, Rumania. We could not stop talking about epicurism in general & D.C.
Nice post. T.U. Grazie.
Margi.

Laurie, I guess we can both put hockey in the rear view mirror and focus on baseball. I hope you are going to help me cheering on the Red Sox.
Yes, sadly the only way your Bruins and my Canucks are going to do battle is if they play golf together! :LOL:

And of course you have my cheers for the Red Sox! I have all their games on an app in my gmail calendar and we get some of them on TV here so I am following them all the way....even when they play the Jays. :)

Yes, sadly the only way your Bruins and my Canucks are going to do battle is if they play golf together! :LOL:

And of course you have my cheers for the Red Sox! I have all their games on an app in my gmail calendar and we get some of them on TV here so I am following them all the way....even when they play the Jays. :)
I don't know if it is still true, but polo used to be big with the Habs. Sort of like hockey on horseback. :LOL:

Trying to get some things done around the house to free up the weekend. My youngest is off on a girls' weekend and just called to confirm some screwy Mapquest directions.

Congratulations Addie on your check up.

The housework, the sorting, the organizing, the goodwill hunting is never ending. REALLY. I will have a truck load BEFORE I get anywhere near finished. (Whispering) I think we're hoarders...

Warmth! Run like the wind, Princess! Or, Walk like the wind!

Great cause, good luck!

Last edited:
Warmth! Run like the wind, Princess! Or, Walk like the wind!

Great cause, good luck!

Thanks!

If there's a good wind I might come in better than fifth from last:LOL:

This is the Annual Fundraiser for the YMCA programs. The Relay for Life is in another couple of months.

Last edited:
I'm nursing my sore muscles, comforting my arthritic dog who is also in great pain, trying to get the place tidy while DH is at work and watching one of my favourite shows on Netflix, the Canadian horse ranch series, "Heartland". :)

Back
Top Bottom