Your Day in a Sentence

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Grandson and I went in the pool to help deal with the 90º+ temperatures followed by pizza for lunch.

Went to the farmer's market, it was really hot and humid, had lunch with my other half and came home to make cobbler.

PrincessFiona60 said:
I brought an Ogre home with me...I hope my parents like him.

Oh, sweetness, yay, clap, finallly, bounce!!!!

Oops, that's not a sentence.

Anyway, congrats, PF and Shrek!!!!

Oh, sweetness, yay, clap, finallly, bounce!!!!

Oops, that's not a sentence.

Anyway, congrats, PF and Shrek!!!!

Thanks! I'm just so happy I finally got him home. It's been a long two and a half weeks!

Just got his dressing change done, wound looks great! The wound clinic gave me a recipe for making my own sterile normal saline for cleansing the wound. Dead easy, I got a couple (case) of quart Ball jars for storing it. Good thing I know how to water bath can.:)

PrincessFiona60 said:
Thanks! I'm just so happy I finally got him home. It's been a long two and a half weeks!

Just got his dressing change done, wound looks great! The wound clinic gave me a recipe for making my own sterile normal saline for cleansing the wound. Dead easy, I got a couple (case) of quart Ball jars for storing it. Good thing I know how to water bath can.:)

Doncha just love a good cooking forum! We can do it all! :LOL:

Welcome home, Shrek!!!

And the romance continues. :wub::in_love::winkiss:

if pf starts asking for brining or pickling recipes in the near future, we know where the extra saline went...
:cool:

i'm happy he's home.

Back
Top Bottom