Your Day in a Sentence

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It must be an epidemic. I did not sleep well last night. I was really tired yesterday so I expected to sleep well and long. I was wrong on both counts.

Something must be in the air. I didn't get much sleep last night either. Went to bed @ 10:30 pm. Slept until 2:30. Wasn't able to get back to sleep until 8:00am. Thankfully my inner alarm clock woke me up to get up by 9:00am.

Maybe I just did too much yesterday. The adrenalin was still going. Maybe not. My insomnia has been getting worse for a few weeks now. Last week I woke up @8:30 am one day. Wasn't able to sleep at all that night. Finally crashed at 2:00 pm the next day..

Munky.

You mean you were up too? We could have had tea! :angel:

Oh, darn that's right you live too far away. :(

It must be an epidemic. I did not sleep well last night. I was really tired yesterday so I expected to sleep well and long. I was wrong on both counts.

Something must be in the air. I didn't get much sleep last night either. Went to bed @ 10:30 pm. Slept until 2:30. Wasn't able to get back to sleep until 8:00am. Thankfully my inner alarm clock woke me up to get up by 9:00am.

Maybe I just did too much yesterday. The adrenalin was still going. Maybe not. My insomnia has been getting worse for a few weeks now. Last week I woke up @8:30 am one day. Wasn't able to sleep at all that night. Finally crashed at 2:00 pm the next day..

Munky.

I sleep fine, at first but wake up at 2:30 am, wide awake not just roll over and back to sleep. I laid there until 4:30 hoping to go back to sleep, only dozed a couple of times, my brain just will not shut off. Took a nap @ 10 am until 12:30, fine after that.

My guy took me to 5 Guys...:pig:

Exhausting. Getting alot accomplished daily for some large caterings this week.

Being dialyzed is so tiring I've been coming home and falling asleep each time now. I guess I must need to sleep.
kades

Grandson is graduating from pre-school. Ceremony tonight @6:00.

I had to wait until high school for a graduation.

Grandson is graduating from pre-school. Ceremony tonight @6:00.

I had to wait until high school for a graduation.

Maybe GS doesn't need further schooling, since he's already learned everything. Then he can spend all his time with Grandpa. He's a smart boy, he's going to love school once he gets going.

Back
Top Bottom