Your DC Anniversary

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kevin86

Senior Cook
It’s my 3 year anniversary here on DC it’s showing me. Thanks everyone for the awesome ideas.

Share how long it’s been for you

Eight years for me. Paltry poster here, I guess. But if I were to add up the number of posts I've read, I'm sure it would run into six figures.

I joined almost 8 1/2 years ago, but I did take a 2 1/2 year sabbatical to get our house fixed up and put up for sale. :ermm: Most of you know how well that idea panned out. :LOL:

Gonna need another sabbatical...

12½ years here - April 2005 joiner. Looking at other numbers... it's apparent that I don't post nearly enough. :huh:

Yeah, I was looking for someone with roughly the same date as mine, so I wouldn't have to figure it out!:LOL:

12 1/2 years here with a seemingly low post count too.

It was 10 years for me in February, but I have to admit I came and went a few times! But I am not easy to get rid of! :angel:

Lol, Lydia.

I still remember a lot about the day I first posted here.

I was in our old supervisor's office since I was covering for a supe's vacation. I remember using an annoying split "ergonomic" keyboard, and since I had to keep correcting my typis, I decided just to keep with the old way of low baud rate comm and enter everything in lower case.

I remember my intro post was as much of a hello as it was that I complained about the nasty folks on another cooking forum who had no senses of humor, lol. So I decided to write another intro about how I grew up as a foodie by hanging in my Italuan-American friend's house as much as possible.

My son was only about 5 months old back then, and over that first 2 years how we struggled to feed him.
Now he eats everything in sight.

Ah, the good old days.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom