Your Grown Up Christmas List

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
just for myself, i wish i had my husband back. our last christmas was so wonderful.

for the world i would wish that everyone in the world would treat each other as they would like to be treated.

For material things I am not getting anything for Christmas this year. I spent all the money that would have been spent on me to the Angel Tree at church so some kids could at least have something for Christmas. We picked up four kids and three stockings so that none would have to be returned unfulfilled.
As for the world, I wish they would remember this from the Bible (I don't remember the exact wording):
What you do unto the least of your brethren, you do unto me.
It was said by Jesus to remind us of how we should treat each other, IE pretend the person you are dealing with is Jesus himself and ask yourself "is that how I would treat my savior??"
Our policy, when we see someone panhandling for money for 'food', we don't give them money but instead offer to buy them food. This way we don't have to worry about contributing to a drug or alcohol habit but can still try and help.

i'd live where my kitties were allowed.
sometimes i cry i miss them so.
they're with my Parents.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom