Your hobbies?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Solo mountain biking is not fun and can be dangerous.

I used to practice motocross solo. I would just practice turning or whoops all day. Still dangerous, but not like riding full bore all day. Made me a better rider for sure.

Tatt, a guy I just met up with was a professional downhill rider. He's just about 40 years old and has mad skills on two wheels. He only started riding moto in the last couple years.

30 is the new 20, for sure. :punk:

pancanis,, it's your call- hobbies you would like or hobbies you love now.

I don't think I have any present day hobbies :(
I like to build things out of wood (even though I can't stand sawdust), but I do it out of necessity. Still, I like it.
I don't golf anymore (used to go 3-4 times per week), I don't jump anymore (1,200 or so skydives), I don't fly planes anymore (just learned for something to do), I don't fish or boat anymore (takes too much time out of the day)...... I don't do anything anymore :huh:
Geez, what happened to me :LOL:

FLy Fishing, fly tying, cooking, baking, camping, building custom graphite fishing rods, etc, etc...

Besides Cooking . . . time with family and friends, my animals, entertaining, gardening, keeping fit (or trying my best to), decorating, reading (about cooking mostly), camping, enjoying the outdoors, anything to do with bodies of water, to name a few.

Hobbies?

Making beer/wine/mead, fishing (not so much this year though, just been one of those summers). During the winter I add hockey and skiing to the list, too.

That's pretty much it at the moment. :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom