Your job

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
is that why gw keeps putting his hands on my face and forehead?

i thought it was some weird youper greeting.

Well, let's see-- started out waiting tables for 3 years, stay at home mom for 3 years, then assistant manager at a fast food rest. for 2 years, factory cafeteria worker for 3 years, warehouse worker for 7 years, laid off for a year, night auditor for a hotel for the last 6 months, and finally in 2 weeks I start as a office assistant for a podiatrist. As the podiatrist said I've done quite the variety of jobs.

Yay mikki you got daytime hours!!!
Can't wait til DH can find some, although when he's home weekends I can't sleep cuz I'm not used to the SNORING anymore!!!

i guess he said that because your resume took up several feet of paper?

:rolleyes:

i'm sorry.

maybe he was being just being pedantic.

Last edited:
suzie- When they called Thurs. it felt like a huge weight was lifted.
BT yeah he was impressed that I was forklift certified and mathmatically inclinded.

that's toe-riffic!

lol lee, i'm losing it. but i refuse to get caught flat footed by my arch enemy from boston...

Last edited:
waaa waaa waaaaaaaaa
I feel like I'm reading the gong show......

No BT, not much offends me. Remember I worked in a warehouse with all men so not much bothers me. Didn't mean to give you that impression.

i'm sorry, i don't do impressions.

but i'll be here all ze veek.

omg, mikki, please stop taunting me. too much material...

:angel: Thanks guys ( and gals) Im feeling so loved
I ventured in to my favorite dentists office a hundred years ago. Love the guy, we were friends outside of work too at that time. This day though, he was going to do icky things to my mouth or so I feared and I walked in and instead of giving him his usual hug, he asked typically how I was. I said, "You know what David, I'm fine, not happy to be here and I hate you." He said, "You know what? That hurts. People walk in here all the time saying to me, I hate you. Imagine for just a moment how your day would go if every 3 minutes you heard that." I felt just awful, apologized and reminded him that when I get nervous or anxious, I get giddy, very familiar and sarcastic. So Larry, if I've come across over the last few months with you as being just that, I apologize to you too.

I am a teller supervisor at a branch of a pretty well know bank in the southeast. I enjoy it a lot, though it can be rough at times. Dealing with peoples money is always a touchy subject.:) I am working on moving up to assistant branch manager but I need to move to another branch before that happens. My current manager is one that likes thing the way they are if it is working out well.:wacko: I am still pretty young to have my current position though so I just need to hav some patience as well!!

Andy, your grandson is gorgeous!! ( Well I guess it would be handsome huh?!?!)

Back
Top Bottom