Your job

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh and I've seen him @ work and he really does crack things open, I seem to recall a very small camera in 167,935 pieces, I personally thought you were nuts!:LOL::ROFLMAO::wacko:

lol, i've actually trained a video camera on the thing that i'm working on just to try to remember where all of those different sized microscopic screws go.
the crazy people are the ones who design this stuff. they must have coke bottle glasses.

kadesma----we love what you're doing, too

buckytom-----that's a great idea

my son and daughter-in-law went around the house and taped right before Hurricane Ike which roared in a day later........

ok. here is mine....

Currently in IT... Distributed Systems Computer anaylst III as my titile says.

Graduated Culinayr School and work some time in the business and looking to get back into it.

Have an extensive history in Auto parts and other auto related industries.

I posted here somewhere a long time ago.... but it's changed anyway sorta.

I work at Big Apple Bagels...

I used to just do the baking on Sat and Sun.... and stay at home mom the rest of my time....
but for financial (and sanity) reasons I sling sammiches and play with cash registers 2 or 3 days a week (usually mon and fri) and do my regular baking on weekends.

So, I am a bagel-lovin' Jane of all trades I suppose you could say.....

:)

Until I had my dd, I worked as a Computer Programmer/Analyst for a major pharmaceutical company for over a decade. I quit that job to be a SAHM. When dd went off to school, I started working in a Public Library. I'm now at that library in financial development. I write grants, basically. It's extremely part-time and I am able to be home with dd when she's not in school, for the most part, which is the most important aspect of any job for me.

Retail store (furniture) manager for twenty two yrs; Exec VP for nation-wide trucking company; stockbroker; retired till I went nuts; sold software for Snap-on Corp for six yrs and am trying retirement again. DW wants to work another 5 or 6 yrs, so we'll see what happens.

Loan processor!

oh and job #2, part-time, is clerk at a convenience store. I used to work there as assistant manager, and it has been my fav job ever, but I had to seek more gainful employment lol!

by the way, Justin Wilson, was a tecchie, and perhaps an engineer but I can't remember for sure...I'd go to Google but my internet be slow this mornin as he'd tell it....I loved his cooking shows, too ,and his Cajun vernacular and his Boudreaux stories and since I lived in Cajun country for 8 years I came to love Lafayette, LA.............my favorite cooking shows were where he was trying with great difficulty to hold a gallon of wine under his arm and announces "now we be adding a little bit of wine to dis great dish, I'm a tellin ya" and then you'd hear.......gunk, gunk gunk.........that was no little bit of wine from the fruit of the wine......he was fun to watch, I ga...ran...tee........

I am a business/financial analyst for a very large aerospace company. Basically evaluate new business opportunities, mergers, ventures, programs, products, support sales, etc.

I supervise people in job training programs at NASA Dryden Flight Research Center.

Attachments

• NASApics 004.jpg
    NASApics 004.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 148
  • NASApics 001.jpg
    NASApics 001.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 134
Me too GrantsKat! I taught kindergarten for two years, but after I got pregnant with B we moved and I never went back. I don't regret it one bit!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom