Your phone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
the camera thread got me curious 'bout phones & what yins own. my current phone is a pink razor, though my new phonewill be here soon, by friday.

I have an iPhone and I love it. Not only is it the best cell phone I have ever had, but it is the best gadget I have ever owned.

iPhones are neat but my issue is ATT service. There's a class action suit going on right now over "proprietary phones per service company" and I hope they win. It would mean iPhones would have to be available to every service company. One can hope.

There are too many to count. It is like a mini pocket computer. I have the internet with me at all times. I have a spirit level (extremely accurate), weather forecasts, TV schedules, to do lists and productivity programs, converter programs (handy for cooking and converting units of weight, temp, volume, etc.), maps, ebooks, and tons of other stuff.

There are too many to count. It is like a mini pocket computer. I have the internet with me at all times. I have a spirit level (extremely accurate), weather forecasts, TV schedules, to do lists and productivity programs, converter programs (handy for cooking and converting units of weight, temp, volume, etc.), maps, ebooks, and tons of other stuff.

What.....no GPS???? :ohmy:

Lol--I had to google to see what a "spirit level" is. Sounds like a neat phone. :)

My phone is almost as old as my camera, pretty pitiful :(.

sounds like an awesome phone, nonetheless!
jakes has GPS & it's always re-routing cause he ignores it or cannot hear it (it won't stick to the glass.)

I'm not in to all the bells-n-whistles with phones.

I use mine only for emergencies and important phone calls.

I have just a plain ol' Samsung, through T-Mobile.

I can call my family back in NY, free of charge...that's all I need.

I have no problem with AT&T. I get excellent service with them.
We're essentially Verizon country down here, lousy reception with AT&T. But again, it's the proprietary thing I have issue with. It's like saying if you buy a Dell, you have to use Windstream internet. I just don't like being told who I have to use as a provider to use a certain anything. Ya know?

I have no problem with the proprietary thing. As a consumer I can choose to buy or not buy. If I don't like the provider that goes along with the phone then I don't buy the phone.

I have issue with any proprietary items. When a CD is only sold by one store, I won't buy it. In our town we can't have a Home Depot because Lowe's is headquartered here, I drive to the next town over and shop at HD just because I don't like that type of thing.

Me, I have a BlackBerry, not because I want it, but because my old employer made me and I can't afford to get a different phone yet.

Back
Top Bottom