Your Saturday.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
my Mom was here early (7:30) & we went to get my brows waxed, then to lunch & for a new notebook. (new cycle at school tuesday!) she cleaned & scrubbed my place since she arrived! she loves to clean!

I'm doing two things tomorrow (Sat):

-continue working on my block wall/concrete steps/wooden gate back yard project

-smoking some tri-tips on my new, el cheapo Brinkmann smoker

Saturday I am going to start the day by playing with my son while my wife takes my daughter to dance class. Then I will work in the garden a bit and maybe go out and buy plants if I have enough time. My parents will then come to pick up the kids to take for a sleepover at their place so DW and I can have a date night. We are doing dinner and a movie. We will either see Star Trek or Angels and Demons. We originally were going to go to this tapas place I have been wanting to check out, but we may find someplace less expensive instead.

Um...its Friday today luvs. Do you want today or tomorrows plans?

i'm a scatterbrain, sorry, alix. i'm not in school today & Mom vacationed from work, so i said saturday instead of friday. either day, it's interesting to see your plans, guys!

Today (friday) I have Carson and we are playing and having fun...His mom and brother will be here after school and have dinner, homemade pizza's, salad and ice cream.
Tomorrow shopping for Ma's Sunday dinner, tri tip, rottini,cream, sauteed mushrooms (3 types) fruit platter, green salad and Italian bread with butter garlic and topped with 2 cheeses..Dessert beats me I'll think of something maybe ice cream sammies.
kadesma

Early in the morning I will be in the garden...Gotta prune and tie d'mators.....Run the tiller in a few spots..Plant a "Cowhorn" hot pepper plant....Drop the cultivators, hook up the planters and plant 6 or 8 rows of pink-eye purple hull peas...drop the planters....hook up the bush hog...start bush hogging....In the heat of the day I'll be on the side porch doing some paint prep...Eat lunch....(a big fat juicy hamburger)...Make slaw (for supper)....rest...work in the shop....bush hog some more....clean up...set on the patio and drink a little bourbon (Maybe Cold Beer) while I fry up a mess of Catfish, hush puppies, tators etc....Eat some Chocolate Ice Cream...Collapse in da bed!!

Hi Luvs

Saturday for me will be grocery day. My cupboards are bare. OK, not bare but nothing to eat. When we run out of eggs, bread, milk and coffee (barely enouh for tomorrow), then that puts a real damper on breakfast. Maybe me and dh will go out to breakfast at our fav greasy spoon, Mama's Daughter's Diner, then go shopping.

Otherwise, not a lot, it's supposed to be cloudy and rainy so not a great day to open the pool. I think I'll read!!

I hope you have a great weekend!! Is school out?

gotta figure out how the gadget if bought to dispense food for veggies works. and then do it.l depending on time, i may do test run of giant cupcake cake. other that that, have to clue.

OK, Friday was stay home with Ken all day, then have one extra kiddo at dinner and take a different one to ball tournament.

Tomorrow will be off to dance class, shop (groceries), pick up from dance class, eat lunch, take other daughter to ball tournament and stay there through dinner and later. Hope the weather cooperates!

Saturday is prep for a bbq event we're doing on Sunday. If it doesn't rain, I'll work in the garden . If I'm really energetic, I'll vacuum before the dust bunnies overtake us.:LOL:

Helping DD pack, she moving to Colorado next Friday and the moving company is coming Wed. I'm also helping Hubby build trelis type thing for the tomato plants.

right now I am running a program on another computer , to recover lost files. The other computer was in the shop for repairs and the guy did a system recovery and lost my emails and stuff so I am hoping this recovery software will bring the lost stuff back. Other plans involves reinstalling software .

Update on plans

Raining cats and dogs here, so no grocery shopping today. Hubby just left to go pick up Chili's for late lunch.

I finally got my iphone that I got for Mothers Day to work w/ itunes, so I'm goofing around w/ it and downloading "apps". LOL, I have no clue what I'm doing. :LOL:

Saturday is prep for a bbq event we're doing on Sunday. If it doesn't rain, I'll work in the garden . If I'm really energetic, I'll vacuum before the dust bunnies overtake us.:LOL:

don't you just love when those dagnabbin dustbunnies grow till they're like "ha-ha, we'ere taking over!!!!!"
the biggest ones hide under the couch. they like to attach to my feline.

Luvs, maybe your Mom would like to come to Mexico next??? I have a good friend visiting, so we went into Vallarta today and did some tourist shopping, went to lunch at a beautiful place on the Rio Cuale - there were FIVE big iguanas in the tree next to us. Then to Costco for serious groceries and home. We had to pass through two flu checkpoints - one in to Vallarta and one on the way back.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom