Your today, Wednesday?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
me, gotta sleep, then an afternoon appt., then simple medical tests. after that, probably a few drinks cause where i drink drafts require only slight $$$$$, then ringing a few people, after that, library? wanna read anne frank or displaced persons.
wanna take my buddy a few gifts & hugs- she delivered her baby boy yesterday. 'cept i wanna see if she's crabby & sleepy before visiting.:ermm:

Last edited:
Another day of just lying around. I'm anxiously waiting to hear back from the doctor with all my test results..........actually I dread it but I have to face it.

I really could use your prayers right now as my health is declining and I'm quite scared. I'll go into more detail once the tests are back. Now I must go lie down.

some further research, a few Lab papers to write up for the log book, a couple of Synths to complete, a few beers to drink and then food to prep.

yup, same old same old :)

SizzlininIN said:
Another day of just lying around. I'm anxiously waiting to hear back from the doctor with all my test results..........actually I dread it but I have to face it.

I really could use your prayers right now as my health is declining and I'm quite scared. I'll go into more detail once the tests are back. Now I must go lie down.
Sizz,
rest easy, sending thought and prayers..Try to not dwell, I've been that route so I know what it's like to wait..
big hugs, wrap them round you..
kadesma

I have a 9:00 meeting, work, going to go to the health food store
I need some vitamins, then another meeting 2:00. off to pick up
the kids, help with homework and make diner. while making
diner a cocktail or two. off to my 9:00

SizzlininIN said:

Prayers have been sent, wishing you all the best, take care !

Best wishes and my prayers are with you Sizzlin. :(

My big day consists of curling my hair for the first time since my operation. I have a dr check up appt tomorrow and want to look healthy.

This morning I need to finish my homework (taking sign lnaguage interpreting classes) for class tonight and clean my kitchen. Yesterday everyone was going somewhere different at different times so food was cooked and kept warm most of the evening. When I got home after 9pm just put leftovers in fridge and went to bed.

Uncle Bob said:
Staying Warm!!!!!!!!!!!!
Same here! It's colder than kraut here!

DH bought a whole rib-eye yesterday for $5.99 a lb. and he's getting ready to cut it up into steaks for the freezer. Chloe dog is standing by for scraps. :w00t:

I was on my feet quite a bit yesterday...got my hair done, went to the store and out to lunch with Kim...and am pretty sore, so I'm spending the day in my rocking chair with my PC.

Last edited:
Hope everybody is having a good day.

Nothing exciting happening here. Did some paperwork for DH, some "diary management"...how come everybody wants us in May...had to say no to some things/people I did not want to say no to :(, Interviewed a cat sitter, who actually asked if my Siamese were cats or monkeys....so still looking for cat sitter lol, house work, house work, house work, and sowed some seeds in yoghurt ports on the windowsill....spring IS on its way.

Hip, hip, hooray! The sun is out!! Haven't seen it in so long I was wondering what that shiny thing in the sky was this morning when I got up. Even though it's sunny, it's cold. Only about 25 degrees. The high is supposed to reach about mid 30s. Tomorrow a bit warmer.

Poor outside kitties. Their water bowl was one big ice chunk. They were thankful for fresh water. I'll probably have to stir it several times today to keep it from getting solid all over again.

It'll be quiet here today. I decided to put my oven on "clean" cycle this morning. It hadn't been cleaned since just before Thanksgiving and after a couple of turkeys and some other roasted goodies, it needed it. A good thing to do on a day that's so cold. Warms up the kitchen a bit.

I need to give some organizing attention to my desk. It's beginning to look a bit dysfunctional. Not good...for me. I prefer to be organized. I also need to search for a nice container to use for a floral arrangement I'm making for my MIL for her birthday. She'll be 93 on the 29th and she's very challenging to buy for. She always likes the arrangements I make for her so I thought some pretty flowers would be cheerful during this goopy, gloomy season. I have the flowers, just need a container.

Mainly just staying warm today. That'll be the biggest job.

We're taking it easy today. Aidan is sick, I think he has croup but he's not as bad as last night. He isn't lethargic but is having a hard time sitting still to get some rest.

I've a productive day so far though. I've been super cleaning the kitchen. I need to give myself a pat on the back. Super cleaned the stove (I took off all the elements and drip pans are soaking), scrubbed all the cabinets, cleaned out and am in the process of washing the refridgerator, bleached the sink, and scrubbed the floorboards.

Hopefully the kids will stay in good spirits for the rest of the day.

Thanks everyone! I did manage to find the energy to precut the veggies for a stirfry I'm making tonight. LEFSElover had me wanting meatloaf but no ground beef to be found in the refrigerator. Its freezing cold outside. I noticed the ice on the gutterd downspot when I got home from picking our little one up from school. Sure will be nice when spring comes.

Hugs and prayers Sizz. Hope your feeling much better soon.

I'm cleaning closets and drawers today and making big piles for Goodwill!!
I love getting rid of stuff.

corazon90 said:
Both boys are asleep, can you believe it?!
Of course, this might mess up bedtime but who knows.
I'm making myself some tea to enjoy the peace but as soon as it's ready, one of those boys will probably wake up. lol. :rolleyes:
If I let my 2yr. old grandson sleep past 4:30 - Iam in for a long night - and Iam a early to bed early to rise person ! Good luck, Corason !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom