Your user name..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've taken to using a theme for my screen names. I used to use a nickname that I gave to my mother, and added jr. to it. I've used that one for so long, I just tired of it.

Now, I have a trio of screen names, which are a first name that you probably would have heard "back in the day" and a food. Hence, StellaSquash.

I also call my daughter Stella, even though her name is Emily. For some reason, I nickname my loved ones something completely different then their given name. My daughter loves when I call her Stella Bean. lol

I love this idea so much I've even created my own domain name for my original of the trio. Unfortunately I don't have the time or enough know how to get my website going. :(

I'm an avid cyclist. I ride on the road and ride a fixed gear. This is the user name I've been using on the cycling boards. I'd like to keep the same user name regardless. Just keeping it simple.

sounded dangerous and sexy! plus as a chef im caught in the eternal struggle that i must take life in order to give it to another. The blood on my blade is the halfway point between murder and savior......

many years ago, a student of mine nicknamed me Roboteach, the evil GrammarPoliceman. (Robocop was a new film of the time and I have slightly cyborg characteristics being a pwd)

so it has stuck, Robo and 410, the area code where I work, and used to live.

sounded dangerous and sexy! plus as a chef im caught in the eternal struggle that i must take life in order to give it to another. The blood on my blade is the halfway point between murder and savior......

I thought it was because you liked your steak walked past the fire :wacko:

;)

Mine's obvious - Fisher is my youngest son and I'm his Mom. But really, I am Mandolin's Mom, Lori's Mom, Neil's Mom, Nicholas's Mom, Sebastian's Mom, Myles's Mom, Fisher's Mom, and Mom to a host of other special folk that have come through my life. (I'm also Terry.)

I thought it was because you liked your steak walked past the fire :wacko:

;)

Im a man a many depths and many confusions.....sometimes im like a puzzle that you cant find the last piece to and it turns up a week later under the couch.

Well, when I was a lot younger and just starting out in online computer gaming (Doom, Quake etc) I had to choose a nickname. I chose Knightrider (No, not the david hasselhoff character) from Mad Max as my nick. From there, it has changed to knight76 due to a few ISP changes and not having knightrider available. Knight is shortened and 76 is my year of birth.

My cats names combined ( actually, my previous cats names, both have since passed and now im on the new bunch)

Larry
Stewart

other cats included:
First Batch:
Bruce
Larry
Phillip
Phrank
Stewart
Current Group:
Giuseppe
Claire
Sadie
Lenore
Shirley

My cats names combined ( actually, my previous cats names, both have since passed and now im on the new bunch)

Larry
Stewart

other cats included:
First Batch:
Bruce
Larry
Phillip
Phrank
Stewart
Current Group:
Giuseppe
Claire
Sadie
Lenore
Shirley

Whatever happend to calling them fluffy, scruffy, spot, sooty and all that?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom