You're gonna miss me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
fabulous rythm and the harmonising was spot on. Enjoyed it a lot

I enjoyed this, thanks GB.

Being totally out of touch with the current music scene, I have no clue about this song. Is there a pop artist that this song belongs to? I searched Songza for 'You're gonna miss me when I'm gone' and found nothing similar.

This video was the first time I had heard the song. I am not up with current pop music at all. I have not listened to the radio, other than NPR in at least 10 years, probably longer. I thought this song sounded much much older, but I could be wrong.

... I have not listened to the radio, other than NPR in at least 10 years, probably longer...

Now I see what the problem is. ;) There might be hope for you yet, you need to change to the AM's and start listening to talk radio. Since I've done that it's like I woke up from coma or something. :LOL:

NPR reminds om of Soviet radio during the hey day of Brezhnev, and I am not kidding about that.

Truth be told I listen to a ton of podcasts now. Right now one of my favorites is a debate type podcast where experts spend an hour debating a topic in from of an audience who then votes to determine the winner.

Back
Top Bottom