4000 members? Make a guess

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maidrite said:
May I have Oct 28th 2005 :chef:
Congrats Maidrite! :cool:

It looks like you will be the member of the month in an upcoming newsletter (this months newsletter is already completed). I will PM you at a later date for an interview. :)

WOOHOO, Congrats to you Maidrite!!
3.gif

you had me by one day
2.gif

Congratulations Honey Bunny!

When we found out that he had gotten the right date, I gave "Maidrite" a kiss "for winning." He said, "You mean you wouldn't have given me a kiss if I had lost?" and I said (joking of course!), "I'd have given you three!" :LOL:

:) Barbara

Thank You all Very Much, I will Share this info with you, I choose this date because it was my Father's Birthday, He was Born Oct, 28th 1927, He went to be with my Mother and Our maker Nov, 27th 1998 .

This win is His ! :cool: Thank You All !

Does this mean the curse of the Goat is no longer with the CUBS ? :LOL: IF they win the World Series in 2006 we will know why ! :huh:

Oh Maidrite, that is such a nice thing to say and do...I'm happy you won...Congratulations...

hugs
kadesma:)

img_186479_0_d9fbaf83444bf336d8288296e1ac2f14.gif
Yeah, James Rock dude, rock!!

Really your dedication to your dad is sooo sweet, and fitting ... I am sure he is smiling up there!!
1.gif

Congratulations!!
img_186479_2_1fa1b18bc144108c91ccbed4cf928163.gif

Anyway just curious... who was this 4000th member? Is s/he aware of being the centre of such huge attention??

Back
Top Bottom