A Blessed Christmas to everybody

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

di reston

Sous Chef
With thanks to you all for the online friendship and all your expertise in every aspect of cooking that you have taught me. Have a Blessed Christmas and a wonderful New Yew year.

di reston

Enough is never as good as a feast Oscar Wilde

I wish everyone a merry Christmas. And by that, I mean that I hope you have a wonderful day on that day I celebrate as Christmas. No matter your faith, no matter your belief, I hope that day is full of joy, family, goodwill, and a feeling that there is still good in the world, that is, I wish you one of the greatest things I can, I wish that hope still burns brightly within you, hope for a better future, for you, for your posterity, and for this planet.

That is what I mean when I say Merry Christmas.

Seeeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

To Buckytom:

There is always someone who will pick you up and travel with you, when you least expect it. This is one reason why DC is such an amazing forum. Cling on. Many times it seems that we are not only a cookery forum, first and foremost, but a brotherhood of friends. Here you are never alone, although we have to keep to strict ethics as to how we follow the rules.
The best of DC is the affection and respect and great culinary knowledge you all have. And if you find yourself falling, there is always a knowledgeable helping hand to pick you up again.

Let's say that this is my 'recipe' of true friendship that we have.

With great respect,

di reston

To Buckytom:

There is always someone who will pick you up and travel with you, when you least expect it. This is one reason why DC is such an amazing forum. Cling on. Many times it seems that we are not only a cookery forum, first and foremost, but a brotherhood of friends. Here you are never alone, although we have to keep to strict ethics as to how we follow the rules.
The best of DC is the affection and respect and great culinary knowledge you all have. And if you find yourself falling, there is always a knowledgeable helping hand to pick you up again.

Let's say that this is my 'recipe' of true friendship that we have.

With great respect,

di reston

Thanks, di. That is a lovely sentiment; a very sweet recipe you might say. All the best to you as this year draws to a close, and the wonders and promise of a new year begins.

So, BT, going' to California? Ain't no snow in southern Cal. Being a Jersey boy, oh how will you ever cope?:LOL:

Merry Christmas, brother.

Seeeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Merry, merry Christmas, big bro.

You know, in my absence, you were often in my thoughts. Even though I knew the right thing for me to do was go, I felt very badly that I wasn't going to be speaking with you again for a while.
One of my Christmas gifts this year is to be able to pick up where we left off, as true family often does.
I am proud to be considered part of your tribe.

I'll be there to hang on to you, as will many others here. Hold on tight, and you won't fall.

di reston

A very special wish to all for a good New Year

Back
Top Bottom