About The Pm's You Are Getting Reference A Survey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I received the pm as well, but I'll ignore it unless Im really bored :LOL: It seems legit according to what admins have mentioned, so I really dont care either way. Just ignore it or delete it if you dont want to take part in the survery. No need in getting worked up over the little things in life. Also you can block that person in your user cp.

Thanks, admins, for looking into this pm. Not the kind of message I appreciate receiving...I'll be deleting it. I like the idea of being able to "report this pm."

:)

I got a PM. Read it. And answered it. I was too busy and did not have time to be doing their survey. Sorry.

I got it, I was feeling a bit left out in the cold, but now I can join the "ignored it" group, lol.

Its not the end of the world to delete it and get on with things. :)

For all of our DC Members who did not get the PM, I will share mine with you.

Please Help!
Dear Sir/Madam

We are a group of final year undergraduates from Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore. Please accept our sincere apologies for using the forum as a platform in distributing surveys.

As part of fulfilling our curriculum requirement, we are currently doing a research project on investigating the attitudes and opinions of members towards their virtual communities. Therefore, we require respondents who are presently involved in online communities and this is the only medium where we can contact virtual communities’ members.

We are currently in our data process collection and would like to seek your assistance in completing our survey questionnaire. We believe the results of this exercise will enhance your experience in your virtual community in someway or another.

The success of our project will depend critically on the survey data collected. We sincerely urge you to take some time off your busy schedule in helping us complete the questionnaire. Your participation is IMPORTANT to us! However, this survey is not compulsory and you are not obliged in any way to attempt it should you prefer not to do so.

Please be assured that your identity will be kept anonymous. All information collected will be used solely for research purposes and kept strictly confidential. In addition, all survey data will be analyzed collectively and will not be individually scutinized.

It is our utmost pleasure to share our findings with you. Should you be interested in our research project and would like to receive a summary our preliminary survey results, kindly drop us an email at surveyfyp@gmail.com and we will respond to you as soon as possible.

Please click on this link to access our online survey questionnaire:

http://www.nbs.ntu.edu.sg/onlinesurv...d=R6634990155Z

Your assistance is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your participation!

Regards,
Huimin
Yahui
Zaherah

IS GOING BY THE HANDLE MICKEY83............HAS NOT POSTED IN DC

Dear me, Lulu, Pook, Stirblue, have you guys just received this now? Is it still going on? Or is this from a few days ago?

Oh man, che palle!! I thought it was all taken care of... I am afraid all the admins are asleep right now but I will see what we can do asap!

urmaniac13 said:
Dear me, Lulu, Pook, Stirblue, have you guys just received this now? Is it still going on? Or is this from a few days ago?

I received this tonight:
01-21-2007 Please Help!
10:47 PM mickey83

And a response receipt was required. I have seen this mickey83 some where else and I will figure out where because I do not visit many forums. I am thinking that when I posted a list of DC members on the B&B thread, mickey83 was on the list. I had to edit some of the names out because it was to long for the post.

mickey83 needs to share some recipes!

urmaniac13 said:
Oh man, che palle!! I thought it was all taken care of... I am afraid all the admins are asleep right now but I will see what we can do asap!
It appears the spammer has signed up under another name. Although my PM spam was identical, the sender was "huamun" not "mickey83". Pretty sneaky and persistent. This is not acceptable behavior.
Maybe ban the IP address?

Franca said:
It appears the spammer has signed up under another name. Although my PM spam was identical, the sender was "huamun" not "mickey83". Pretty sneaky and persistent. This is not acceptable behavior.
Maybe ban the IP address?

Yes, I checked the handles and this is the same person. I sent him a second and final warning at both accounts. If someone receives another spam, please let us know asap, then this spammer will be a goner.

I banned both huamun and mickey for good, however stay alert please everyone, as this guy obviously likes to sneak around, and if any of you get a spam yet again, please report to us immediately! Thanks!

I just saw mine this morning, but it was sent yesterday. I hadn't been on before. Maybe they are really gone now.

I've just received my copy. And I was feeling so left out... Maybe in future, admins, if you are approached about a survey that you think should perhaps be pursued (for whatever reason), it could be posted as a thread with your approval rather than have messages sent to each of us. We'd be far more likely to trust it and would know that anything arriving as a PM should be deleted toot sweet.

Back
Top Bottom