Anyone having problems with the main page?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

amber

Executive Chef
When I come on here it goes directly to the portal page, rather than the main page. Something to do with "profile.php" it says.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We are sorry the page you are looking for: /profile.php
is no longer valid. Please click here to continue.

It seems to be random, some times it works, sometimes not.
[/FONT]

I'm having problems getting in at all. Yesterday and last night I tried several times and couldn't even get in the back door. This morning same thing, but I finally got in the back door. Everything else seems to be working right so I don't have a clue what the problem is.

Iam having the same problem, tried to open my dc email- nothing, went to my yahoo to new threads -nothing-then I clicked on the heading DC and here Iam.

Yep. I had the same trouble with the link I had in my favorites. I got here in a side door, because I had saved one topic I had searched for in my favorites, or I'd never have gotten here at all. Once I got to the home page, I saved it into the favorites in hopes I will be able to return here with that link.

BC

For the past 20 minutes or so just main page problems. I can get around site via New Posts and the pull-down menu at the bottom of the pages - I can even get to the portal - just no main page until right now. I guess he didn't get the server switched yet - he will though.

amber said:
When I come on here it goes directly to the portal page, rather than the main page. Something to do with "profile.php" it says.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We are sorry the page you are looking for: /profile.php
is no longer valid. Please click here to continue.

It seems to be random, some times it works, sometimes not.
[/FONT]

I've been having the problem for weeks and everyone told me it was due to cookies on my machine. For a long time I couldn't get here at all. Now it goes to the blank page and comes up to the "home page" although I have bookmarked the portal page.

With the number having problems and I have had problems all morning, needing to re-enter the address, maybe the techies need to take a look at the site.

Wow! This place is harder to enter than Fort Knox! Refresh.............no............history................no..............try again in 10 min.................no. Whahoo, I'm on after 2 hours of trying.:mad:

Andy is going to be changing servers - that has been discussed for awhile now. He tried a couple weeks ago and it failed. He will try again in the VERY near future. This is why he is updating server. I had the same problem. We all have the same problem. Please be patient.

Please note I have locked this thread - it will be taken care of. Anyone else who is having problems please note that Andy is working on this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom