The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Outstanding choclatechef!

Is this photo digital and on your computer? If so, go into your photo editing software (I use Microsoft photo editor...came with the operating system) and crop, then resize down to 50x50 pixels. Resave the photo file.

Then go to imageshack.com and upload this mini photo, click on "copy url", then right-click on the highlighten url and copy...

Then go to Your Profile here, go down to the bottom and paste this url of the mini photo in the place for same!

(Egads, I hope this makes sense!)

Audeo, I am not computer savvy. I have no clue how to do it.

Besides, this old laptop is like to give out under the strain. Would you, could you, do it for me? I will send it to you......

Hmmm....be happy to, but you'd probably be a lot safer with bucky or wayne or GB!

But you're definately going to need a backup to keep you here online while the picture is being loaded!!!!!

On second thought, do you know any teenagers? I betcha they can do it for you!!!

Ok...Thanks Audeo!

Paging Bucky.......WayneT........GB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN YOU HEAR MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited: post late in getting here and he is already getting the help I was gonna offer... move on... nothing to see :)

CAN YOU HEAR MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Fire away "Choco" you can Email it to me. Or Post it here and I will fix it. IF it is suitable that is.

For anyone contemplating resizing for Avitars they must realise that resizing to 50x50 pixels is not the only requirement, the Avatar must also only be 7kb in size. That is the prob when resizing GIF animations. To keep within the 7 Kilobyte size sometimes you lose color or the animation has to drop frames etc. most of the Avatars on the Net have been designed to be small so resizing is not a problem, the face on one of the Angels I submited for "Blondie" was unrecognisable by the time it was shrunk.

I digress once again.

Wayne. I don't know how to copy and paste the stupid photo on here, or how to email it to you.

Could you PM me your email address? I think I can email it to you that way. I am hopeless at this.

Back
Top Bottom