The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It seemed to be a glitch in the system and I think I got it to work...

Ok, are all avatars showing up?

My avatar is finally there. It's a photo of my baby boy who died 2 years ago in March - he was 23 but still my baby boy. The tiny photo doesn't do him justice. He was a hottie, trust me! Nonetheless, it makes me smile to see his face on all of my posts now!

Your son is very handsome indeed. Sorry for your loss..............Linda

Corinne said:
My avatar is finally there. It's a photo of my baby boy who died 2 years ago in March - he was 23 but still my baby boy. The tiny photo doesn't do him justice. He was a hottie, trust me! Nonetheless, it makes me smile to see his face on all of my posts now!

What a beautiful young man... I know he is flashing that same smile still, and always, on you from somewhere up above.
Thanks for sharing the picture with us Corinne!!

Corrine, your son is handsome, I am sorry for your loss in this world, just know he is in such a glorious place waiting to see you again. Thanks for sharing with us.

It is great to see all the new faces - Thanks to whoever fixed this.

and, lo!!
we looked up and, behold! a grizzled hillbilly manifesteth himself in my avatar dreams, and sayeth unto us'n...., "whut's fer deener???"
:LOL:

Mine isnt working... I've kept it within size limitations, it isnt animated, etc. but it still wont show up.

*sigh*

Schadenfreude it looks like you might be trying to load this as your profile picture and not as your avatar. Is it the Calvin pic?

GB said:
Schadenfreude it looks like you might be trying to load this as your profile picture and not as your avatar. Is it the Calvin pic?

I think its gotta be a glitch on your end. I've tried many different things and it's still not working. Other people were having problems as well and then you fixed it somehow. I think you need to keep tinkering around w/ the forum settings until it works. (not trying to be bossy... just making a suggestion because I've done all I can on my end to get my avatar to work) :)

grumblebee said:
I think its gotta be a glitch on your end. I've tried many different things and it's still not working. Other people were having problems as well and then you fixed it somehow. I think you need to keep tinkering around w/ the forum settings until it works. (not trying to be bossy... just making a suggestion because I've done all I can on my end to get my avatar to work) :)
Is yours supposed to be strawberry shortcake?

OK we will have to look further into this. We have made the owner aware. Hopefully we can get this figured out soon. Hang tight.

Back
Top Bottom