Bah Humbug - Site Downtime

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andy R

Site Team
Staff member
Sorry for the downtime today. It appears we had some technical issues that caused some improper page redirecting. It was a bit harder to line up the resources to find and fix the problem as it's the Saturday before Christmas. By mid-day we had our team in place and they worked as fast as possible to get the issue resolved. There was no risk of viruses like what happened in November.

Once again sorry for the downtime and Happy Holidays!

Andy

Quick? I sat here all morning with the snow coming down and can't go anywhere (everything is closed) and THEN I can't log in here or CF and you say quick?

Bah

Quick? I sat here all morning with the snow coming down and can't go anywhere (everything is closed) and THEN I can't log in here or CF and you say quick?

Bah

There there Frank, you're here now. Could be worse...could have been ALL DAY! That would have elicited screams all over the world!

Last edited:
LOL, it WAS worse here...we had so much snow stuck to our satelitte dish we had no internet service most of the day....all I could get into was MS Money

It's not until there's a problem that we remember all the great people who keep this place going. Thanks to everyone who worked on the weekend to get the site back up.

There there Frank, you're here now. Could be worse...could have been ALL DAY! That would have elicited screams all over the world!

Well it hasn't stopped snowing yet. Hurmph.. means I won't be grilling the hot dogs.

LOL, it WAS worse here...we had so much snow stuck to our satelitte dish we had no internet service most of the day....all I could get into was MS Money

I had to shovel the dish...

Surprisingly they said we would get 1 to 2 feet, and we have gotten the 2 feet (and it hasn't stopped)

Back
Top Bottom