click click click

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
why is it taking three clicks for me to get back to the forum after viewing a thread. driving me nuts. anyone have an idea. :mad::mad:

I was beginning to think something is wrong with my computer.......:LOL:

I may be able to help..

After you have read a thread look at the top of the page. You will see a listing that includes, the section, forum and thread title. Each one of those is a link that you can click on to get back to the main board or just back to the subforum you were looking in.

Attachments

• dcforum.jpg
    dcforum.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 193
I may be able to help..

After you have read a thread look at the top of the page. You will see a listing that includes, the section, forum and thread title. Each one of those is a link that you can click on to get back to the main board or just back to the subforum you were looking in.

Until a day or two ago the back button worked just fine. Now it does not. And I would much rather use the back button..

I use open new window , then when I am finished reading a thread, just click the x and I am back to the forum I was at.

Am I missing something? My back arrow works just fine, if the thread is 2 or 3 pages long yes I have to 2 or 3 click times to come out, but that is the way it always has been.

i know that if it is 3 pages, you have to press back 3 times. this is a simple back of one page, had to click it three times. in any case, seems to be working just fine now.

it was about the same time that someone was having problems with a pop up ad, and when that was fixed, so was your back button. Not sure if they are related, but it was about the same time.

it was about the same time that someone was having problems with a pop up ad, and when that was fixed, so was your back button. Not sure if they are related, but it was about the same time.

It was the same time Paula Deen's stuff in the right hand corner said "error on page". I guess all is fixed now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom