Contest! When will we hit 5000 members?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! This is so very exciting for me... I rarely win contests... especially guessing ones! :mrgreen:

grumblebee said:
Yay! This is so very exciting for me... I rarely win contests... especially guessing ones! :mrgreen:

Hey let's hope this will turn the tide of your luck!!
Congratulations grumblebee!!:punk: :punk: :punk:

Congrats grumblebee!

Last month was a record for us at DC. We had 379 new members register which barely beat September 2004 (when I believe the Food Networks forum was closed). Congrats to all our members on keeping this fine community at such a quality level. I hope that we all make lots of new friends because of DC in the years to come!!!

Andy R said:
Congrats grumblebee!

Last month was a record for us at DC. We had 379 new members register which barely beat September 2004 (when I believe the Food Networks forum was closed). Congrats to all our members on keeping this fine community at such a quality level. I hope that we all make lots of new friends because of DC in the years to come!!!

Andy, it's not just us that makes this place what it is, it's also you and all the admins and sight helpers that you found! THANK YOU!!!:mrgreen:

If it weren't for you, we wouldn't have DC!!

March 2...

Oh, wait... too late...

Congratulations to Grumblebee though.

I am so Happy for You Grumblebee, Congrats for the winning date ! Which one of these would be your date. :cool:

Attachments

• 4934.jpeg
    4934.jpeg
    3.9 KB · Views: 106
  • 5019.jpeg
    5019.jpeg
    4.6 KB · Views: 109
  • 5069.jpeg
    5069.jpeg
    5.2 KB · Views: 114
  • 11404.jpeg
    11404.jpeg
    4.8 KB · Views: 109
  • 11427.jpeg
    11427.jpeg
    5.4 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
Maidrite said:
I am so Happy for You Grumblebee, Congrats for the winning date ! Which one of these would be your date. :cool:

Those are some cute guys! I think I would choose the 1st guy or the 4th guy. :cool:

It looks like we are about to hit 6,000! That is right around 80 days to grow 20%. Who wants to guess how many members we will have on Halloween or the date we will hit 7,500 or 10,000???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom