Cookware why not BAKEWARE?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Julio

Senior Cook
Hello,

I was looking around and noticed that there's not forum topic on bakeware.

So why not?

Baking is a type of cooking. Bakeware, cookware, sauteware, fryware, and don't forget silverware.

LOL on the silverware! I guess, Julio, we thought it would fall under cookware. We'll look into changing the forum title.

Thank YOU!

What I meant was that since cookware ( pots, pans, skillets... ) have it's own forum. I thought that bakeware ( cookie sheets, stone, glass... ) should have it's own.

I think for now it will all fall under cookware. When things get too divided the site is harder to navigate. We've got a LOT of forums as it is. We're all ears to these things. If you ever have any other questions, please ask.

.....When things get too divided the site is harder to navigate. We've got a LOT of forums as it is.....

I agree wholeheartedly!! I was a little shocked when I first signed on here at the number of forums. Not sure I ever remember seeing a discussion forum that had more forums. In fact, there might be some merit in considering reducing the number of forums??

Randy, I have found if you visit regularly that using the New Post button is VERY handy.

If you ask me why I joined DC I would have to say because of the number of forums and how everything is nicely divided into it's own forum.

If you ask me why I joined DC I would have to say because of the number of forums and how everything is nicely divided into it's own forum.

I like our forums too. There could be more...there could be less. What we have was thought out. Thanks for your feedback.

considering theres only one post about everyother day in the cookware forum.

adding another i think will make it less likely people will receive responses

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom