Custom user titles?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No prob. I have a funny one in mind, but if I let'cha change it I bet nobody would let me change it back. :LOL:

The one I had in mind, I'm absolutely certain everybody on the forum would agree it's accurate. I just wouldn't want to be forced to wear it forever.

Too bad it isn't in the User CP for members who have reached some senior title or other longevity criteria.

Last edited:
I have no "powers" anymore so I couldn't do it anyway... but now you have me curious.

Mine was based on a computer game I got hooked on called Cake Mania and the fact that until a year ago I was a cake artist!

And I guess some people would call me a bit of a maniac. :ermm::LOL:

I have no "powers" anymore so I couldn't do it anyway... but now you have me curious.

Mine was based on a computer game I got hooked on called Cake Mania and the fact that until a year ago I was a cake artist!

And I guess some people would call me a bit of a maniac. :ermm::LOL:

I was a bit ambiguous, but what I had in mind was the powers that be. I realize ex-mod means no super-powers! ;)

I'd tell you, but you'd tell them, and then they would change it and not listen to my requests to change it back to default. :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom