Did I do something wrong?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

suziquzie

Chef Extraordinaire
I'm trying to click on a thread from my e-mail. All of them are working fine, except for one, callled Solid Copper Kettle. It says I am not allowed to look at it or trying to do something only Admin can do.
Honest I'm not! Did I get myself in trouble and not know it? Sorry if I did but I'm pretty sure I didn't get lippy!:ermm:
The whole thread is just vanished! :ohmy:

Nope you did not do anything wrong. That thread was removed from the board so the link you have won't work.

May I ask why?
Not that I really care about the pot, just nosy. :)

Don't worry Suzi, even if you did something wrong you could just absolve yourself by baking each of the admins and mods a delicious mouth watering desert;)

Karma for Mavrick if it's anything with chocolate:LOL: Way to get points there fella

kadesma

I'm off to work now, are bagels alright? I could do chocolate. I like chocolate. :)

Onion bagels with cream cheese and lox for me, please, thank you.

Yep - Maverick gets some karma for the thought! Aw, heck, suziquzie does, too! Now, the first one to show up with a chocolate meringue pie ... triple karma!!!

Ya know Michael, I only learned to bake bagels and make the dough, I don't think I've checked out the sandwich station closely enough to see if we have Lox.... I should I've always wanted to try it.
I'll go on a recon mission next time I work!
:)

suziquzie said:
Ya know Michael, I only learned to bake bagels and make the dough, I don't think I've checked out the sandwich station closely enough to see if we have Lox.... I should I've always wanted to try it.
I'll go on a recon mission next time I work!
:)

Although not technically the same - think Smoked Salmon. You can mix it into the cream cheese to make a spread, or lay thin slices over the cream cheese. It's all good!

The problem we had with the copper kettle thread has been resolved and it has been returned to the cookware forum - you can now access it at How do I clean a solid copper kettle?

Although not technically the same - think Smoked Salmon. You can mix it into the cream cheese to make a spread, or lay thin slices over the cream cheese. It's all good!

Michael, when I worked at this wonderful catering company a couple of years ago we did mostly corporated catering for lunches. We had a wide variety of specialty sandwiches and one of the favourites was lox (the real stuff) and cream cheese on a mini bagel. The cream cheese was whipped with just a hint of lemon juice and rind and covered with very thin slices of lox. Capers were set in the centre of the bagel. You got two in an order with home made chips (not fries).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom