Discuss Cooking Online Store!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andy R

Site Team
Staff member
Well with our new logo it was time to setup an online store where you can get your DC merchandise. So here it is, the official Discuss Cooking online store, show your support today and help spread the word with a t-shirt, sweatshirt, apron or coffee mug or coaster!

You can also find a link in the Quick Links box on the left hand column!

I can't wait to spot a fellow member out on the street one day. That will be so cool!

Thank You for all the hard work that goes into this site and all the great items. Everyone here makes the Differents. God Bless James :chef:

Too cool! Thanks for the BIG mug!! I'll be ordering that one!!

Another thing, is there anyway to get colored shirts? I play havoc on white and grey. Maybe blue, red, something to match the logo??

Last edited:
Save $10
when you spend $25 or more!
------------------------------
Enter the coupon code
DES111
when checking out.
------------------------------

Coupon expires 3/27/06...
so hurry!

Cool! We may all become walking ads.
Who came up with the logo picture anyways? And what sort of cheesy thing is the male chef supposed to be stirring anyways?

the logo was inspired by a picture of the site's admins, taken at at the yearly discusscooking conference in hawaii.

from left to right, it's a picture of pa baker getting loaded; andy m. just after a trip to aruba; gb stirring fondue (you did guess "cheesey); and finally, that's either middie or kitchenelf, standing on the right.

buckytom said:
the logo was inspired by a picture of the site's admins, taken at at the yearly discusscooking conference in hawaii.

from left to right, it's a picture of pa baker getting loaded; andy m. just after a trip to aruba; gb stirring fondue (you did guess "cheesey); and finally, that's either middie or kitchenelf, standing on the right.
Oh. I was always wondering. So I'm gussing its more than one pic put together instead of just one pic of everybody.

EDIT: Got your private message Bucky. Thought I'd make it public that you're a liar liar pants on fire!
(They've never met)

Last edited:
oh no, that's almost the real picture. andy m. is one of those touchy/talky annoying people. you know the kind. gb is just trying to get the fondue right, and there's andy, constantly tapping gb on the arm, like he forgets that they're in the middle of a conversation.

and pa baker, well, lets just say she traded in the wine bottle for milk bottles ever since sofie came around.

and there's middie, in her loud, low-cut red dress, always trying to get attention. short people...sheesh.
hey, i just noticed, where is gb looking anyway. :)

buckytom said:
hey, i just noticed, where is gb looking anyway. :)
:LOL:

Man, I didn't realize the creators of this site were all friends who see each other in real life and stuff. I don't know why I wouldn't think anyone would know each other, I guess I never really thought about it.

Here's the thing I noticed from the get-go:
why does GB's hairpiece sitting so crooked? Look closely.
And, apparently we knew he'd be shaving his beard, so the picture was made as a pre-cursor to the event.

buckytom said:
oh no, that's almost the real picture. andy m. is one of those touchy/talky annoying people. you know the kind. gb is just trying to get the fondue right, and there's andy, constantly tapping gb on the arm, like he forgets that they're in the middle of a conversation....

I wouldn't have to be touchy/talky and annoying if GB would just listen to me so the fondue came out right! It would also help if he looked at what he was supposed to be doing instead of 'you know what'.

Back
Top Bottom