Duplicate e-mails

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

norgeskog

Washing Up
Help, I am getting duplicate e-mail notices of postings. I used to get only one, now I am getting 2 and sometimes 3 of some but not all. What should I do? Anyone else having the same problem???:huh:

I'm glad this came up - sometimes I get e-mail notifications as in over 60 of them! I know I don't post that much:mrgreen:

JMO-How do I love thee, let me count the glitches.:ermm:

(inside joke)

wasabi said:
JMO-How do I love thee, let me count the glitches.:ermm:

(inside joke)

yeah, a puter would not be a puter if it did not have glitches. The more bells and whistles that Gates wizz adds the more glitches we get.

Thaks for posting this Norgeskog. Let me check the default settings to subscribing. I think this might have to do with the way everyone is notified. I'll post back shortly...

I hate Microsoft too, Norge. I've thought about switching to Mac (I've used it before, not a difficult switch) but I simply can't justify the cost right now. :censored: Until then, I think I'll call Time-Warner and scream the question, "Why does RoadRunner service end less than a mile from my place?" GRRR! Okay, I'm better now! :rolleyes:

img_100827_0_b4324837dd0524c884da4b839816c0a5.jpg

DampCharcoal said:
I hate Microsoft too, Norge. I've thought about switching to Mac (I've used it before, not a difficult switch) but I simply can't justify the cost right now. :censored: Until then, I think I'll call Time-Warner and scream the question, "Why does RoadRunner service end less than a mile from my place?" GRRR! Okay, I'm better now! :rolleyes:

me too DC, me too. I will not switch because the apartment complex where I live pays for the internet connection and some stupid fool decided to go with MSN, I have made my opinion known to the manager her. There are 68 residents, and only about 5 of us use the computer, so I imagine they will do nothing. It always helps to vent :angry:

Back
Top Bottom