Flash chat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Buckytom may actually have left quite some time before gobo. The chat function has a time on it and will log you out without you knowing until you try to post something. As you sign in, it shows you the last person who was there logging off. Does that make sense?

Interesting... that could easily keep people from using the chat.

I see you there Alix.

i was there about a half hour ago.

my silk pj's were getting itchy, so i sniffed a cat's butt and logged out.

where did Flash chat go??? It used to be on my "Quick Links".......I enjoyed "dropping in" for a bit of chatter...........can someone help me? Most here know that I'm computer-challenged.....is it under another name? Hope someone will give a poor girl a hand............Thanks, y'all!:)

Did more people go on it when it was there? It's still accessable, and I'm usually the only one there. Or kadesma who doesn't say anything.

Gobo--------watch what you say...........kadesma is a site admin and has lots of other responsibilities.....I know that you don't mean any offense whatsoever.......but I've been around here for awhile.......they look at this site as to what teens might look at.......so I'm truly happy with it........

No offense taken..I check in often, but I"m usually running to do something else or to do an exchange..I'd love to come and chat give me a yell and I'll come bend all your ears:LOL:

kades

I'll check in more often, Gobo..........promise.....I'd do it now but you're probably in bed as it's the afternoon here........enjoyed our little chinwag the other day...........learned that you were a very nice person to meet.............:)

Back
Top Bottom