Flash chat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Where on earth is everyone?! I've been checking in the chat room but only Gobo and I show up. We should just make a date to chat with everyone interested. Can you all post on here what days and time is best?

Suzi is there in the morning before noon and evening after 9, all central time.
:)

aw man!!
I'm running ou the door to swimming lessons!
maybe when I get back....

I've been there several times recently when I haven't had time to look at DC properly but I have sat in the lounge all on my own.... <boo hoo>. I have tried other times of the day as well but still on my own.... Shut it down half an hour ago after over three hours.... <sigh>

What's up with everyone here? Where's everyone? No one is ever in the chatroom. And who's the one who asked for the chat feature in the first place if they don't even show?!

And who's the one who asked for the chat feature in the first place if they don't even show?!

surprises.smileysmiley.com.54.gif

Please let me know about a schedule if you decide to do it........I think that's a great idea......I'd certainly be interested............:) I, too, have checked in numerous times and noone is ever there, and then I went away for a week and when I returned flash was gone in a ...................

Aw sorry I missed you Bilby!!!
PM me next time you're sitting there all lonely!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom