Flash chat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LadyCook61

Master Chef
what happened to the Flash chat under Quick Links? Not there anymore.:ermm:

Edited by Kitchenelf - please see Alix's Post #5 for the link to Flash Chat - this thread will be a stick until it is back under Quick Links

Last edited by a moderator:
GB explained that under the new features thread, it is on a list of things that dropped off in the upgrade and they will be looking into getting it back soon.

Thanks Alix, but it's still not showing in the Quick links, not to worry, when I'm online most of you blokes are in bed:)

I know attie, thats why I posted the link. Until that gets fixed at least folks will have a link to get in there. We're still working on the bugs of the new upgrade, thanks for being patient.

Can we make this thread a sticky until the QuickLink is fixed, since it's the only link?
It's sinking further to the bottom of the pile.... and I'm lazy.

Now my flash chat is not working, I get the red x instead of the chat screen. Is it my computer or is the chat down?

I have flash chat in my bookmarks, I just clicked on it and went right to chat. Alix's link post 5 one page one of this thread will take you into the chat room

kadesma

Last edited:
I have flash chat in my bookmarks, I just clicked on it and went right to chat. Alix's link post 5 one page one of this thread will take you into the chat room

kadesma
I tried that and still get the red x and white screen.:ermm:

Somehow I lost the flash or macromedia. :ohmy: which is why I cannot get the chat room nor anything else with flash. :glare:

Last edited:
Does anyone else use this? I saw this thread at about 1am (EST). Kadesma was the only one there, and not talking.

I went in there just now and saw buckytom leave. I think I'll just leave the chat running...

Back
Top Bottom