Forum logo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just wondered who designed the forum logo and when and if it has ever changed?

The admins got together and changed it a couple of years ago. Used to just have a logo similar to this:chef:
Now it shows what this forum is about. Friends getting together and enjoying their love of cooking.

And on April 1st they all get up on the table and dance a jig. ;)

Just kidding of course (April 1 = April Fool's Day).

:)Barbara

header_discuss_cooking_logo.gif

Looks like the guy in the teal shirt is complaining about something but the service is ignoring him because they're on break. :ermm:

I wish I still had all of the iterations this logo went through to get to the final choice! :LOL:

Trust me, sean, it wasn't just picked out of thin air.

There was a contest for the text, but not for the image. For the image, we hired a company who drew up a number of different options we then chose one we liked and had them tweak it and change it until we came up with something we were happy with. it was a long process, but I think the outcome was well worth it.

I wish I still had all of the iterations this logo went through to get to the final choice! :LOL:

Trust me, sean, it wasn't just picked out of thin air.
One of the things they did was try different hair colors on the people. Michael, do you remember the one in which the woman in the red dress was a blonde? She looked like she had drunk about 5 glasses of wine too many! :LOL:

:)Barbara

Jeekinz said:
Looks like the guy in the teal shirt is complaining about something but the service is ignoring him because they're on break.

No, Jeekinz - he is Discussing Cooking .... and only one person is in chef garb - so how could it be him being ignored by "the service"? Doesn't she seem attentitive? Don't they all seem attentive? OK - maybe the guy stiring the bowl is being contemplative ... :ermm:

Barbara L said:
One of the things they did was try different hair colors on the people. Michael, do you remember the one in which the woman in the red dress was a blonde? She looked like she had drunk about 5 glasses of wine too many!

Humm ... yeah, I do Barb ... I think I was the one that did that because everyone had the same hair color! ;)

Back
Top Bottom