Gimme Some Skin - new forum look!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It is still very slow loading, if fit loads at all. I think many people are leaving DC, because I notice some 'regulars' are just not writing any more.

I truly doubt anyone is "leaving DC" because of the new format, especially since you CAN STILL USE THE OLD FORMAT if you want. That's what I'm doing. Just check your user page.

I truly doubt anyone is "leaving DC" because of the new format, especially since you CAN STILL USE THE OLD FORMAT if you want. That's what I'm doing. Just check your user page.
I agree. I don't think anyone is leaving because of a change in skin.

Andy R. did a post last evening about some other changes that have occurred here, you might want to check it out and see that it is definitely not the skin that has caused some "regulars" to post less.

I am not trying to create a problem. I think everyone for their suggestions and help. I am back to v.1 and things are like before. That second skin just does not work for my computer. Sorry Andy.

Ok now the V1.0 window went Extra large!!!!!! It's bigger than my 17 in. monitor...

Why??????????????????????

It is minimized!!!!.....I can't see windows in the background....

Same thing on V2.0 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Change for the sake of change isn't always a good thing..................

"If it ain't broke, don't "fix" it"

"If "New and Improved" is not an improvement, you've wasted your time, and mine"

My v1.0 seems to fix all my problems.

Mine too (eyes) THX Andy!

Isn't it great that we have something that can work for everyone? Those who like the old version can still use it and those who like the new version can use that. I myself am trying out the new format and trying to help Andy work out a few kinks. I think in time I will definitely prefer it to the old version.

Hey LT, I like your saying, but what about: "A change is as good as a rest" ;)

Thanks mbasiszta. I try. I like to think life is too short to focus on the negative. We won't all like everything and thats just normal. I am just glad Andy has got stuff in place so everyone can have what they like.

I like to think life is too short to focus on the negative.

I agree; but the key word here is "Focus" and these old eyes are very selective as to what they will focus on.....nothing negative about that!.............'nuff said, let's move on.........

I have made myself use the new version and I am getting quite used to it. Sure, there are things to work out...but, it sure doesn't say "standard vBulletin board" like so many others! I really don't like the yellow ones - I guess I used too many legal pads in my college days!

Back
Top Bottom